We moved

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaK

Reaction score
Gunston here.

Whidbey and I moved today. Mom took away the goggie crate wez lived in and moved us into the x-pen. She said she didn't like Whidbey being alble to hide out of reach :confused2:
Our new pen is long and narrow so wez can run :biggrin2: but I'm not sure what I finks about not having a shelf to sit on :?
Mom says she might add a second x-pen so wez have more room ;)

Oooo how fun! I wuvz gettin to go new places. More stuff to sniff and chin!

~Candy Cane

you could ask your mommy to build a NIC condo attached to da bunneh pen - we has a condo wif two pens attached :D

Dat sounds fun! Nala, Gaz, I can tell you are da queens.

LakeCondo wrote:
Could the crate go inside the pen, so you're still have your shelf?

That's how it uzed to be. But mom said she doesn't like that she can't get Whidbey out of it when he hides in the back. Something about it not being safe if there was an emergency :shock:

But I think I'm getting a NIC shelf this weekend :biggrin:

here's how mine's set up... it's an old pic, I had to scrap the fleece 'cause they were wrecking it and I got a bigger tarp so now the playpen on the short side is connected to the back instead of the middle... I also got new 48'' tall playpens, which Nala promptly learned how to climb, lol. (I put a stop to that with posterboard around the top)

DSCF0411.jpg

I have doors accessing all levels (2-panel doors for the second and third floors that are located on the long side of the condo) and a panel I can open on the short side if they decide to stay on the landing between the second and third stories, so I can get to those little buggers anywhere :p. if I expect to have to fish them out at some point (like if we're gonna go outside that day), I sometimes close off the first story because I do have to get on my hands and knees to get them out of there (and they know it!). they prefer the upper levels anyway.

Thanks that looks really nice; that's kind of what I'd like to do.
What did you use for flooring?

purple coroplast... wood would probably be cheaper, but I didn't have the tools to work with it and I like how easy coroplast is to clean.

Latest posts

Back