We may adopt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
He is a year old and I think he is adorable but want to see personality first. What do ya think?

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

He won't have to worry about being cooped up here, lol. His owner is working 2 jobs while her fiance goes to college and she doesn't have any time left for this lil guy so here he comes to me. I hope (fingers crossed) when he is neutered and Abby is spayed that I can bond them. That would be great if Abby will allow it to happen.

What are you waiting for, He is the cutest thing ever I would already have him by now if I was near that bunny.

Well we do have to wait or he would probably be here by now. His owner works all day today and can only show him tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait! He is such a pretty guy! I hope Abby will love him!

CKGS wrote:
Well we do have to wait or he would probably be here by now. His owner works all day today and can only show him tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait! He is such a pretty guy! I hope Abby will love him!
He is the biggest sunner going I love him!

Latest posts

Back