We have a new arrival!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone!:D

Peg, I will measure her ears tomorrow for ya, hehe, they are quite big,there was another one just like her there too and it had tinyears!:shock: But it was also going crazy when we tried to touch it...
LOL @ Titania!! I will keep that in mind!:lol

Kelly, her personality, well ... I can tell already she's going to be atrouble-maker!:disgust: She's only been here a day but she gets intoeverything. But she's friendly too, loves to be petted.:bunnyheartSeems like the perfect mix to me!:biggrin:

Jan, she seems to be settling in very well indeed, she was getting alot of attention today so I put her out early,she's sure tobe exhausted. (yes...she has to be an outdoor bunny too:(, at leastwe're having very mild weather). But everyone loves her:)... Let's hopewe can include Pebble and Ebony in that once they are allfixed.:pray:But my dad thinks she looks like asquirrel:rollseyes

I should add, I really don't know if it's a boyor a girl...I had looked a couple of times today and yesterday andthought - girl. Then I looked again just before I put her/him out andit looked like a boy.:pullhair:

My bunny is a chinchilla, and she had a lot of brown on her when she was younger.

See all the brown on her back?

tinklelounge.jpg

All gone now

Socklovin.jpg

You bunny is adorable though, I like the sparce mane, it makes it look so unique!

~Star~

Hmm.....sounds like all the lionheads I know!

Michaela wrote:
I can tell already she'sgoing to be a trouble-maker!:disgust: She's only been here a day butshe gets into everything. But she's friendly too, loves to bepetted.:bunnyheart Seems like the perfect mix to me!:biggrin:

YAY!!!! Welcome home, little sweetheart!!! :D:D:D

:happydance:woohoo

I can't wait to hear more about him/her (she looks so feminine to me)...did those sites I sent you help?

Hugs!!

Rosie*

Thanks guys!:D

I have more pictures of her, but I haven't had a chance to upload themyet, I have so much homework:(StupidGCSEs....:disgust: I'll put them up tomorrow ifIdon't have as much as tonight (it's 11:45 right now, I've been sittingat this computer for about 5 hours doing Chemistry, Religion andFrench..and now I have to go do maths.......:grumpy)

Anyway...Rosie, yes those sites were really good, thankyou!:hug2:...I'm pretty sure it's a girl...looks like a triangle fromthe side, seems to be a slit, and the..um..anus..seems close tothe...other bit (if you know whatI mean :lol)

How on earth didI know Pebble and Ebony were girls at 4 weeks?!?:huh

So she's Maddie!!:biggrin: For now at least

Latest posts

Back