We Found A Rabbit!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
We found a rabbit on the side of the road today. He is definatly a house bunny. I am putting up flyers so people know we found him, but if nobody replies in a week, we're giving him/her to my 15 yr old brother who says that he wanted him. Well, another mouth to feed! He is tilting his head a bit, and we're gong to take him to the vet to get him checked out for anything before we let him close to Oreo. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I'm glad you found him/her before something bad happened & hope, if he came from a loving home, that they are reunited. But if he/she was abandoned, I know yours is a loving home.

Head tilting is never a good thing! hopefully its just some ear mites from being outside and you can get him straightened out fairly easily! What an angel you are for saving him. Last year I found a big black and white spotted rabbit running around our neighbors trash cans (they did not own a rabbit) but neither of us could catch him and we havent seen him since...

Latest posts

Back