We finally figured out how Tony is escaping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BratBunny

Reaction score
Tony is a big BRAT! We were just sitting watching him do the bunny 500 and all of a sudden, the final lap around the fire place....and JUMP!!! He landed right on top of Bo's cage. No wonder why Bo is always so grumpy. I feel bad for him now. haha. So he has been nicube dancing. Now we have to watch him like a hawk when he's out, playing.

:rollseyes

Tony wasn't very happy when we saw him escape. So, yeah, like I said he's a big brat.

- Lexi

LOL...and Tony's a big guy so getting that much height is really impressive! My bunnies aren't that industrial. All Ronnie has to do to get out of his cage is to gently lift a very loose latch with his nose, but he hasn't figured that out yet ;)

Tony has tried to lift the Xpen and he was pulling it out from where we had it kind of wedged - so we had to bungee it to something to keep that from happening - then he did the leaping thing from the play area to Bo's cage..... he figured out if he does the 500 and builds up speed he can hop out!

Bo was SO maD!!!! He was trying to get to Tony and Tony got down and tried to get to Bo and they were boxing through the cage LOL!

I'll work on that! He was SO mad! then once we got Tony off of his cage, he laid down really flat and hung his head sort of on the edge of the level he was on, and stared over where Tony was with his ears so flat I couldn't even tell they were there! I've NEVER seen him that mad!

Tony better hope Bo never gets a chance at him LOL!

Tony smells Clover.... he's doing everything to get to her but I keep telling him she's not his type.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'll work on that! He was SO mad! then once we got Tony off of his cage, he laid down really flat and hung his head sort of on the edge of the level he was on, and stared over where Tony was with his ears so flat I couldn't even tell they were there! I've NEVER seen him that mad!

Tony better hope Bo never gets a chance at him LOL!

Tony smells Clover.... he's doing everything to get to her but I keep telling him she's not his type.
Yay! But, yeah, I can't imagine if Tony gets at Bo:shock:. Haha. Poor Tony smelling Clover, aww. Hee, not his type, yeah, Tony? She's not your type! Believe us!:p

Haha! Aww bless them all! That's a funny story! I think I'd love to spend a day with your bunnies to see what they all get up to, they sound hilarious :D

*hint hint, send em over! :p*

Apparently while I was in hospital the bunnies didn't get let out til late one day, and then Steve put Barney and Snowy away earlycos Snowy was making trouble with Mouse and Chalk, so Barney just headbutted his cage over and over until the front fell off! :shock:Needless to say he strengthened it with more cable ties lol...

Zeus is so proud of Tony - I think I caught him trying to send him a pm congratulating him.....

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back