We are Truly Blessed, Lucky, whatever you want to call it!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Sometimes I think that people have become so absorbed in their own progress, issues, and just life - that they don't care about things around them.

I was just reading some threads, thinking about things and realized how much I appreciate the people of RO.

So, I want to say something about how lucky we are to have so many people here that are exactly opposite of that and we have somehow been rewarded with the generous and educated members of this forum!

I feel confident when I come here that if I have a question or if I can't answer someone else's question - there will be someone who can!

And we have people who are experienced in rehab, vet science, breeding, etc., who are more than willing to help others in so many ways! Even if it's just a place to cry because you are worried or frustrated.... there are people here to support you!

I know there are other forums for different things out there..... but I really believe that this is a group of really special people.

We are indeed!

When I think about how much help I've had over the past year or so, and the friends I've made, I don't know what I ever did without this forum! Other forums I know of aren't nearly so friendly, and definitely don't have that 'family' feeling....

RO is great! :D

I would post a hug but the emoticons wont work :(

:group:

What a wonderful herd to be part of!!

I don't think any of my questions have ever gone un-answered! In return I try and help people with the little bit of rabbit knowledge I have, it's got to work both ways! But I bet my knowledge is not even a quarter of what some of the best know on here!

I agree this is an amazing place. I have sat and wondered if I didn't have the support of the members here if I would have made it as far with my sick bunny Chase or if I would have given up. I know that Chase has received better medical care because of the things people showed me on here. It is something that I will always be thankful for as Chase will and could never show the people that have helped me through this how much they mean to me and how much they helped.
This is a very amazing message board with very caring members.

You're all right!! This forum is really great and everyone on it is too!!

I wouldn't even have Dippy and Fluffball (or Benjamin for that matter) if it wasn't for this forum!! I love you all - hehe!

[BIG HUG]

This forum really does have a specialness to it that can't be matched, or beaten. :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Sometimes I think that people have become so absorbed in their own progress,
There was another thread asking what the forum has done for you. It's what you have done for the forum that makes it a special place.

Becca wrote:
I wouldn't even have Dippy and Fluffball (or Benjamin for that matter) if it wasn't for this forum!!
I didn't have Pebbles until I began lurking on this forum. You know I didn't even have a camera until I started on this forum. I wouldn't have met some of the members in person if not for this forum. And now I wouldn't be so abscessed with rabbits if I wasn't on this forum. :big kiss:

Simply put this forum rocks! :trio

Yes this forum is great I love he way everyone helps each other.

When storm got sick Many people wrote back with a quickness when I needed help with another rabbit zin was there in a heartbeat.

when i ask a question its answered faster then i can type.

Storm is healthy today because of reading about stasis on this web site and being able to identify what was wrong and many people helped and talked me through it.

THANKS RO

Also if it was not for this website I would not have storm at all.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Sometimes I think that people have become so absorbed in their own progress,
There was another thread asking what the forum has done for you. It's what you have done for the forum that makes it a special place.
Very true. We seem to all give here.... that's truly special. Too bad the "real world" isn't full of bunny people! LOL!

I know this is a great place because it is the longest time (that you have to sign up for/forum) I have ever been on a site like this.

:hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back