we are back

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunniesluv

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

we were signed on as hopper1 and had trouble withpassword so we made new account. When we first signed on we were losingour new babies for some unknown reason . i can happily tell you allthat our remaining bunnies are doing great. Will have some pics by thisweekend. they are now 4 weeks old and just as cute as can be. My hubbysays we can't keep all of the babies ,but you watch and see if i don't.lol We have 5adults and 4 babies, + a bassett hound who lovesto play chase with bunnies. It is so cute. They take turnschasing. bunnies chase dog , dog chasesbunnies.

kevin and shirley

bunniesluv & hopper1

Pleased to hear your remaining babies are doingwell :). I hope you get to keep them all - I'm sure with a littlegentle persuasion ( or a lot of stomping and tears ;)) you willwin! Look forward to seeing the pics.

Jan

WELL I THINK ROSY HAS SEELED IT ABOUT KEEPINGBABIES. I HAD THEM IN THE HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND SHE CLIMBED ONKEVINS LEGS AND WENT TO SLEEP. I THINK HE MELTED. IT WAS SO CUTE. THEYARE ALL STILL A LITTLE SKITTISH AROUND US BUT GETTING BETTER.MY BASSETT HOUND LOVES TO SNUGGLE WITH CHARLIE. THEY CAN NAP ANYWHERETOGETHER.LOL :D:cool:THEY LOOK SO COMFY WITH EACH OTHER

SHIRLEY

Latest posts

Back