Way O/T...won't be posting for a few days...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Just so you all didn't think I don't care Iwanted to let you know that I will not be posting for awhile. Thisafternoon when I returned from class I was informed that my best friendhad passed away last night after having back surgery. She was only 25and has two little boys the same age as mine. I am so heartbroken rightnow I don't even know what to do with my own emotions...due to this Iwill lurk but not post. Please if you are a praying person say a prayerfor her family.

Adrienne

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I have no ideawhat kind of grief you must be feeling right now....I have no idea whatI'd do if my best friend passed away. :(

*hugs*

We are all here for you if need be. For now, you will be in my thoughts. Again, I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry for you're loss! I'll definatley addher family and you to my prayers. Oh and hun I doubt anyone would thinkyou didn't care and I'm sure everyone will understand your need forsome time.

Take care, Shannon

OMG I am so sorry, Fergi!

I can't believe back surgery caused this..... she was soyoung. I will pray for her and her family and for you andyour loss as well.

Dearest Adrienne,

What do you say to someone that just lost their Best Friend??

I was just thinking about you and Ben this afternoon because the 2005Calendar came out and we started it off with Ben. I felt so badly thatwe missed his month in getting it out there. Seeing his picture alwaysstings. His memories are bittersweet because they're memories. Now this.

You, BunnyMommy, MyBunnyBoys, and babydoshia have been through theringer this year. Each of you lost your best friend; in BunnyMommy'scase, her best friend and her soulmate.

I don't know what to say other than I'll miss you, love you, and I'll be thinking and praying for you every day.

With Deepest Sympathy
and Love,
-Carolyn

teen_girl_praying_lg_clr.gif
stacy_giving_bunny_big_hug_lg_clr.gif

prayers and hugs for you and yours

we're here for you when you feel up to coming back

What a shock Adrienne,

I am so, so sorry that you've lost such a close friend. I know thesedays will be hard ones for you, but we will all be thinking of you.

Pam

Adrienne, I'm sosorry that you lost your friend and that your friend's children losttheir Momma. I'm sure that is weighing heavy on your heart. I lost mybest friend 12 years ago and it still hurts. I'll be thinking of youand keeping you and her family in my prayers.

Raspberry

Adrienne I'm so sorry. What a terrible tragedyfor her family and for you. I'll be praying for her family and for youtoo. That is such a hard thing for everyone affected by her death.

With love and a big hug

Kate

Oh that's awful! You must bedevastated. My thoughts are with you through this hard timeAdrienne.

*hugs*

Ang xx

Adrienne,

I will will thinking and praying for you and your best friend's family.We all understand that this is a difficult time. You will be missed.

Lanna

Such a tragedy. She was only 25 and had two youngchildren. I am so sorry, losing your best friend must be awful. I willsay a prayer for those little boys and the rest of her family. My heartreally goes out to those poor little boys.

Vickie

You will be in my thoughts and prayers aswell. There is nothing I can say that will make the pain goaway, I know that, but you do have my support if you ever needit.

God bless.

Melissa

Latest posts

Back