~watermelon~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
can i give Jamie a little bit of watermelon? we've got some in the house and i love to let him have some, but not if it's bad for him! thanks for the help!

Just a little since it's so much water really - see how it does and if he gets soft poos.

Tried some with Bo one day....... just like those evil strawberries! he stomped them until they were no longer visible....

Maybe I will try to give Charlie some when she's old enough.

She loves sweet stuff, if I take a drink of any kind of juice when I'm around her she runs right up to my face and tries to lick the residue off my lips.

Tony likes watermelon and when we adopted Benjamin, his foster mom gave us some watermelon for him to eat on the drive home to keep him hydrated (we bought a water bottle anyway, and he wasn't interested in the watermelon, but it was a good idea). I don't know if Jaime will like it, but it's ok as a treat if he does.:biggrin2:

JenniferCameron wrote:
Maybe I will try to give Charlie some when she's old enough.

She loves sweet stuff, if I take a drink of any kind of juice when I'm around her she runs right up to my face and tries to lick the residue off my lips.

Muffin is very similar! She has knocked over several empty glasses that I just finished drinking juice out of, and stuck her head in there to try to get the last drops. silly bunnies!!:bunnydance:

Not sure if its the same but Baxter! killed himself for a glass of Hi-C (which smells like Watermellon and is a "fruit" drink which at best if a flavored sugar drink), so never have thought about Watermellon but would think he may like it, and would also, beconcerned with "loose" stools so would start out with a very limited amount.. Like the idea of freezing it though for the summer coming up.

Latest posts

Back