Watched New Moon on Friday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double N

Reaction score
Okay...lets just start with this. I am 31 years old. Far from the screaming teen girls that were in the move theater with me.

But...that being said....

OMG! TAYLOR LAUTNER IS ABOUT THE HOTTEST THING TO EVER WALK ACROSS A MOVIE SCREEN!!! :inlove:

Wow....I am so glad I was able to get that off my chest. And yes, I do feel dirty because he's what, like 16? But I'm okay with that feeling. I've come to accept it.

I went with three other nurses that I work with (one my age, the other two in their 50s). At this one part in the movie, he takes his shirt off to wipe some blood off of Bella's head. The ENTIRE theater went "Wow" and then started laughing. It was like we were reading cue cards or something!!

So....if you are a Twilight fan, go see it. If you aren't, then you still need to go see it because daaaaaaannnnnng....that boy is FINE!

I also saw it on Friday and loved it.:DI thought New Moon the film was better than Twilight the film (although in terms of the books I still think Twilight is the best!) And yep - Taylor is a lovely boy isn't he?;)

I have to say I only recently saw the 1st flick and I was not impressed. It was ok for what it was, but I think with how hyped everyone was over it I expected a lot more. I would rather watch Interview Or Queen of the darned any day over those...or Brams... (ha it changed it to darned..that is funny)

However the preview for this 2nd one seems like it would be better than the first.
I will not...REFUSE to pay real theater prices now, so I will have to try to catch it at the buck 50 theaters...

Thinking of going to see UP today with my daughter...but with her tude lately...I just dunno...

:0
I am 31 too!!

I recently saw the first one which I said I'd never watch, but hey, I was laid up in bed.... and although part of it was a little much for me to take in, I really enjoyed it and Edward is really good looking. Or as my friend said it's just because he's a vampire. LOL. I'm actually looking forward to New Moon and *might* even get the books. This is not normal for me as something I'd be interested in and I thought it was all nonsense but I did enjoy it.

daughter went to see it with her friends on saturday. she's 14 and im 43 so she wont be seen dead with me - i swear she walks a few paces behind me just in case she meets someone she knows:X

she has the books which i've tried. sadly not anne rice or bram stoker. they reminded me of the 'sweet valley high' series that was popular when i was her age - which didnt have vampires but did have the same tone.

tho' after reading jenn's post i may just go and see it - and i may just post it on my FB page - which would really annoy daughter:devil

hartleybun wrote:
daughter went to see it with her friends on saturday. she's 14 and im 43 so she wont be seen dead with me - i swear she walks a few paces behind me just in case she meets someone she knows:X

she has the books which i've tried. sadly not anne rice or bram stoker. they reminded me of the 'sweet valley high' series that was popular when i was her age - which didnt have vampires but did have the same tone.

tho' after reading jenn's post i may just go and see it - and i may just post it on my FB page - which would really annoy daughter:devil

Funny Donna!!

I am not looking forward to those years...and they do feel like they are closing in fast...

:)

Orchid wrote:

Funny Donna!!

I am not looking forward to those years...and they do feel like they are closing in fast...

[/quote]

you have my sympathy....although i do remind her that she will look like me one day.....;)

hartleybun wrote:

Benn did that to me with the Marley & Me movie.... he still hates being seen with me (he will be 18 on December 6th and I'm 45) but his friends think I am cute because I love animals so much... I get revenge by taking my cold hands from being outside and putting them on his face or his back in the AM to wake him up. He jumps up like a rocket.... LOL

I liked the books a lot - still haven't seen the movies. I was an Anne Rice fan back in the day...

Denise

hartleybun wrote:
Orchid wrote:

Funny Donna!!

you have my sympathy....although i do remind her that she will look like me one day.....;)[/quote]

--------

LOL...no kidding...I have a pic of my mother when she was younger...and at that age of her and I put together...we look like twins...I joke I know what I will look like when I am 70....however...my daughter look SO much like me as well... :)

I went to see it yesterday and loved it!

Taylor Lautner was so hot once his hair was cut and he was all buff! Edward was as hot as ever too. I dunno, he's a different kind of hot to Jacob though, Jacob is probably better looking then Edward but there is just something about Edward that I love.

I thought this film was better then the first one, but New Moon is my second favourite book in the saga anyway:)

Was it just me, or were the Cullen's eyes a different colour in this one?

For the older ladies who like the movies and/or books, my Mam is 38 and loves them too :) I got her into them and I think she wants to go see the film next weekend, probably will go with her, wouldn't mind seeing it again!

Double N you had me LMAO. Today I was in CVS looking at a mag with Taylor in it all buffed, hehe and I'm in my 40's HAHA. He is so hot and I thought Edward was adorable. I loved the first movie after I heard all the hype I had to rent it, then I bought it.

I started reading the books after the 4th one came out. I just wondered what all the hype was about.

And although she's not the best writer around, I enjoyed the series for what they were....lighthearted reads. I didn't go into them thinking that I had found the next classic.

I will be seeing it again with my mom this week, along with two more nurses I work with (all older then me!).

It's a girl thing!

Back