Watch my 4-H rabbits grow X

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM4Swine, you need to post more pictures. I am sure everyone wants to see more pictures of my beautifulbunnies and grandbunnies. If you don't post more pictures soon, I think I'm going to.

Ice Cream wrote:
IM4Swine, you need to post more pictures. I am sure everyone wants to see more pictures of my beautifulbunnies and grandbunnies.
Ditto.:D

Oh man, are they ever cute! The cutest! Are you keeping them all? Selling them? Eek, I want, but can't have:(.

Here are five of Icing's bunnies. I will probably show four rabbits from Icing's litter at the fair.

FiveofIcingsbunnies8wksresized.jpg

IM4Swine, you did everything wrong (and forgot to post the picture thatI'm in).

You are supposed to tell how old they are. They are eight weeks old.

You are supposed to tell what you've been doing with them. You have been looking through them occasionally to see which ones you will take to the fair.

You have been feeding them conditioner. The conditioner has rolled oats, wheat seed, sunflower seeds, and it may have other stuff, too, but I've never looked very closely at it.I just eat it.

Also, you have decided that you will use the buck you showed as a pre-junior at the fun show for showmanshipand you just started working with him today.

Here is a picture of myself and two of my sons.

IceCreamwithtwolittlebunsresized.jpg

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Are you keeping them all? Selling them?
I will be keeping some of them, but I will have to sell some, too. I would like to keep them all, but I have to buy my own feed. I have some friends, though,(who show rabbits in 4-H, too) that will take some and probably show them in their fairs next year.

You forgot this one. How could you forget this picture? It has *me* in it!

I am the one in the middle. My dad (Ice Cream) is on the left (your left). And the little guy on the right is one of my younger brothers.

IceCreamRomeoNA8wksresized.jpg

Today is the first day of the fair. I took the rabbits yesterday. I took five of the little bunnies and my brother took two. The rabbit show will be Monday. I'll take some pictures today if I get a chance.

Back