wat do u do when ur hoomin isn't loocinng

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kodiak: Me always toss me bowl of vewy esspensive foodz! Then she lells ah meh and me hop around cuz dun relly carez :D Cuz me knowz she luhz me nennywayz, no matter what :)

Katmai: Me frow me toy puppy out of me hidey spot. Him too bossy >.< When me hoomin isnt looking, me frow him into me pottybox! hehe

Dutch: Me chew me plastic dwink bottle when the waters all gone. And then me hoomin haz to buy me nother one :) Me on me second bottle nowz :)

Gopher: Me do nuffingz! I'm me hoomin's favowit! She luhz me best cuz me always on me best behavior :)

me likes to nibblz on her skool books. I see dez yummy foodz in der. She says "no, bunnies not allowed to chew on skool books, cause dey expenzive. she even thraten to makez me into bunny stu. I fink she serious dis time.

Herro! Is Fiver! me likes to hidey behind tings and chew up wi-uhz and make mommy mad :nasty: she awso gets angwy cuz den she can't ketch me when I get behind de "freegerater" where awl de noms are. We end up getting into fights cuz of dis. I do not understand why it makes her mad? :?

There's a huge 'no no' area in the livingroom I want to explore REAL bad. Mum used to let me over there until I started jumping on her table. She has these things she calls candles that she turns on somehow, I'm not sure because I don't see any wires? But she says it's dangerous if I get near it when it's 'on' or something? There's a HUGE air conditioner wire over there too that I must never touch. But I want to! She put up a huge gate so I can't get over there, but I'm smart. I jump on the couch when she's not watching and then jump onto the table. Or I pull on the bunny gate from under the couch and keep going till I pull it aside enough to get by it...but there's a big box right there so first I have to jump on that. But that bunny gate is loud and mum always hears me! And then she does this mean thing where she moves the gate right back and pushes on my bum so I have to move away. I always move right back though.

oohh! I do LOTS of thins when momma isn't loooking. Hehe, once I ate momz boyfriend's xbox! I choo my boxes all the time! I don't no y hims was so mad when I chooed his box for hims! Just cause it had a bunch of wires comin' out of it and a big green X on it, why does that mean he does not choo it?! Hoomans is weird.

Latest posts

Back