wat do u do when ur hoomin isn't loocinng

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillyen10

Reaction score
i wantd to now what other bunys do wen ther hoomin ist lookin.

i chew my hay and bite the cages wals and i also look around for treats.

i now dat da buny befor me namd ELFshe wood lay around and sinceshe had a tal cage she wood hop awond too.

I twies to get oot when hoomans not loocin, I likes to wun awound and mi hutch iz big, but Fudge no like when I twies to wun in der, so I twies to wun outside!

Wuv Fwed

bagginslover wrote:
I twies to get oot when hoomans not loocin, I likes to wun awound and mi hutch iz big, but Fudge no like when I twies to wun in der, so I twies to wun outside!

Wuv Fwed
Meany Fudge :(Yooz tell him fwom me that widdle baba wabbits NEED to wun an wun an wun. Me an Klowey wun an wun an wun anthe BIGwabbit Chutney finks we ar silly but we dote kare :bunnydance:

Eclipse- I like to try to eats my way out of mi brand new hutch too!!!!
Clover and Fiver - we'ze likes to arrange our foods bowls in strange positions, likes one day we stacked them on top of each otherz and da other we'ze put some random toy in one.

I escape from my bunny run and run around the yard! once i got out of the yard and started to run away!:nasty:

i like to clean myself!!

or do something naughty liek dig then when she turns around he sit liek an angel!

i tend to destroy my mum's boyfriends stuff. this month already i punctured the t-w-e-e-d-e-r thing in his compooter speakors and chewed a wire that goes to the right side of his headphones. now they just got another tv and i'm looking at it now wondering what i can do with that hehe

i tease dos ting the swaves call dawgs. i nibble on my hay where dey can see me, and make fun of dem cuz deys on the fwoor an i'm in a nice cage up highs. :nasty:

Delilah- I yike to try and get to the no no spot. There is lots of wires and my momma claps her hands and says no. den i know it is time to run away from there!!!! momma says i am the trouble maker whatever that means. :?

Hershey- I yikes to find a nice spot to hide from Delilah and my momma!& chew my aunties cords for her games !!! den when momma looks i is an angel :innocent

hewwo, my name iz maximillian von dumplings and i wuv to run around, poo in da gwass (aka mummys flokati rug) and piss on ma daddyz bag!

wuv, maxxy

I try to steal things from the garbage can. My mum's mean she put something in the way of that now so I can't do that anymore. She let me keep the Kraft Dinner box I stole though. She even lets me have it in bed with me! She says when I finish destroying this one she's going to get me another one.

I wike to dump over my hay box and spwead it awwlll over da place! Is fun decowating wif hay! I awso play wif da kitty who thinks hims is a bunny.

Latest posts

Back