Washingtonians!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Emily

Oh yes I will definitely be posting lots more pics, being that I'm a amature photographer in the making, so taking photos is my addiction :biggrin:

I live in Washington too. However here in Bellingham there has been very LITTLE snow it's been crazy we had a week of summer last year and really almost no winter. we had like 4 inches of snow on thanksgiving then MAYBE an inch on the day when 49 of the 50 states and then a dusting yesterday nothing else so I'm not sure how summer will be here this year.

I'm in Tacoma, just moved from Georgia. I'm a long ways from home and my accent sticks out like a sore thumb here, lol. Washington is a beautiful state but I HATE the weather.

Colorguarder08 wrote:
I don't think anyone here likes the weather. I also know that we adore southern accents. Or atleast I do.
Hehehe...I totally agree...but when it's not raining all the time and it's not freezing and snowy, then it's good :)

Welcome to Washington, tommysmommy :) By the way you and I are really close neighbors...who knows, maybe one day we will meet and become friends :) I live in Spanaway by the way

Take care and have a Bunny Awesome Day!

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
Well I am not too familar with Thurston County yet... I'm still trying to figure it out actually lol because the city on my new mailing address is Olympia, but basicallyif I go across the street there's a welcome to Lacey sign lol Well, I guess I can say coming from Tacoma going south I would exit 116 to get to where I'm moving to if that makes any sense? lol

That's awesome Karlee, seems like we have a lot of people from Thurston County so far!

lol @ 116 you can just tell people Nisqually Valley and they'll know exactly where that is :winkI live @ 111 and I tell people Hawks Prarie and they all know! Pretty much all of Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater is a mish mash of the same city.

I also have Netherlands! well and flemish and mini lops and a tan and english angoras and a few guinea pigs..

Hi all, just figured I would say a quick hello!:)

Im from Washington was born in Yakima, then lived in 23 different states while visiting all of the lower 48(My dad's job had us moving a LOT;)) Im living back in Washington, in South King County. I dont have any rabbits right now, but grew up with some, and am hoping to convince husband to let me get one or two when we move into our new house!:D (I met BlueCamasRabbitry thru a horse forum that we are both on and she invited me here!:)!:))

Hello I am new her and new to rabbits, I live in Marysville and I am hoping to learn alot about rabbit. I have never owned one but have alway wanted one, So as decided it was finally time to get one after months of studing. I am hoping to go to a show in next month to learn more by watching. I got myself and my kids a Flemish giant. it mainly mine since the kids live with mom but still a family Bunny

I'd contact Bill Mairs about getting a flemish. He comes down a couple times a year and has the healthiest animals I know of! He keeps a HUGE rabbitry I'm talking 100's because he does meat production for the zoos in canada (so you know they're healthy) If you're not picky about color he has babies often. I know he won't have fawns ready until later this year

Ha I just came across this part of the forum x) Well, I am living between Yakima and Ellensburg, working on moving to Ellensburg but working in Yakima. I have 4 buns, and 1 bun that was mine, but he got out, and we haven't been able to catch him since. And one of them is expecting in the very near future =3 I have 2 mini rex (one being outside), 2 mixes & a holland lop.:hug:

I am not too far from Bellinham Washington. We live up in the hills in Kendall-Maple Falls in a place called Peaceful Valley. I have 2 rabbits, a mini lop, Hunny, and a Jersey Woolie, Ziggy. I have to take Ziggy in tomorrow for an antibiotic shot. I am sure he has a urinary tract infection. So, if anybody here has faith, please pray for my bunny Ziggy. I love him so much. I hope the picture I pasted works in this message. It is a picture the breeder took of Hunny in the litter with her siblings. She is on the 2nd left with the white spot on her ear. It is amazing how her daughter was able to line up the bunnies in this picture.

Hunny2ndfromleftwhitetiponear.jpg

Hey! I havent been on for a while and im just lurking now.. But i was wondering if any of you know of any good places to get english lops. Im located not to far from seattle.. I want one as a pet though so i do not want to spend a ton of money for it to come with a pedigree or anything. I will be fixing him too so theres that expense.. Any good ideas?

Latest posts

Back