Washingtonians!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is doing well, i really want to get him a girlfriend and i have been looking around for so long for the right little bunny. at the same time im like ohh i would to have this breed or that breed just to see what they are like lol i had found this mixed little girl bun, but was unable to get her due to distance. im afraid to go to the animal shelter because i know ill be bring back a few.... so i have been just cruising craigslist and other sites like that and even breeder sites in WA. Maybe someone here might have a little bun or know of someone.

I'm resurrecting this thread :) I'm a Seattleite, temporarily based on the Eastside. My bunnies still need to be with their mama, so I'm (im)patiently waiting for the next few weeks to pass until they can come home to me. They are standard rex girls. I'm going to wait awhile before I try to convince DH that we should also get a pair of Holland lops. lol He already told me that Flemish giants are a no go until we have a bigger house. That's probably my fault for showing him pictures some enormous ones (which aren't even Flemish giants, apparently). Anyway, I'm posting here because I think I'm making my husband crazy with all the bunny talk. :p

Im probably getting a job soon, and my mom says if i get a job then i can get another bunny. I need to have a job because i need to be able to pay for the vet because she doesnt wanna have to pay for the dog and rats and rabbits if they need it so she wants me to be fully responsible for the rabbits. (even though i pay for everything now, just not vet unless i have the money at the time.)
The only thing im worried about is when i go to college my friend and i have talked about renting a house because she has two dogs who need a yard, i would love to take my dog (so 3 dogs) and my rabbit(s) (one unless i get another) but i dont know how it will effect finding a place if we have all these animals so im gonna have to think about it some more..
If i do get a bunny i want either a flemish, checkered or english lop :) I know their all big and thats also why i worry about renting a house. But it shouldnt be a big deal if i can get my girl to bond with him. Anythoughts! :)

In my experience, landlords are more willing to let you have a "caged" pet than a dog/cat. But loads will let you have dogs. It usually requires a larger security/damage deposit & often a non-refundable cleaning deposit. Are you planning on going to UW?

Yeahh i plan to go to the UW. Theres no way my friend would leave her dogs behind and i dont wanna leave Evie behind either, and would love to bring my dog if possible.

What im thinking is if they were bonded it wouldnt be a big deal anyway because they'd share one cage which would be the same as having one bunny right? Idk i really wanna bunny, but i dont wanna have to be faced with the idea of leaving them home (as in with my parents) so im kinda torn...

Hi~ I live North of Seattle. :3 Happy to find people with buns near-ish.

Olympia, here. =D Anyone need any shaded netherland dwarfs, lemme know! Started the breeding program, and will start having babies ready year round, in... Feb? XD

I...have been here since before this location section thingy existed :p But I was gone for a long time and missed its creation apparently.

So! Hello Washingtonians! I live in University Place, which is a city so small that it might as well just be part of Tacoma (And many of us that live here just say Tacoma when we say where we're from).

I currently have one rabbit, a Thrianta named Flame (Moonflame), whose blog is linked to in my profile over yonder *Points*. The Holland Lop in my avatar is the bunny I had before him whose name I took for my sn, Butterfinger. :)

Nice to meet you~

~Diana

Latest posts

Back