Washingtonians!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am not too familar with Thurston County yet... I'm still trying to figure it out actually lol because the city on my new mailing address is Olympia, but basicallyif I go across the street there's a welcome to Lacey sign lol Well, I guess I can say coming from Tacoma going south I would exit 116 to get to where I'm moving to if that makes any sense? lol

That's awesome Karlee, seems like we have a lot of people from Thurston County so far!

Heres my bunny grasshopper! He's sick right now :( Im starting to walk dogs for people and babysit so i can get money because his vet bill will be expensive.

Bunandrat010-1.jpg

Grasshopper is soo cute! i love his name! i'm sorry to hear he's not feeling well, i hope he gets better soon :pray:Do you know whats wrong with him?

I need to get some pics of my bun, i have tried but its not easy taking pics of a black bunny! I was beginning to this he was a vampire or something! hewould sleep the day away, streched on the floor of his cage all day until late afternoon/evening when people started coming home from school/work... in the mornings i would open his cage door... ocasionally he'll wake up and stick his head out of his door, which means i want a treat, & he would get one and go back to sleep... but this past week he's been coming out every morning & only sleeping half the day away next to the window.. i guess its a start! lol

I found some pics! this one was taken a couple of days later after we brought him home back in Sept 2008. he's still very much a baby.

7.jpg

And this one was taken about amonth ago, he's taking a nap on top of the couch. He's about 5months old in the pic

2.jpg

i managed to get some more pics of him recently, i still have to put the on the computer.. i'll get around to it one of these days.. :biggrin2:

I use to live in washington we got transfered from there to idaho then to utah. We use to live in Bellingham. Its such a pretty rainy state.:(

Well I meant in the winter its cold and rainy. Yes I have heard of the strange weather up there recently and all the snow for washington.

Latest posts

Back