Washington DC area impounded from rabbit horder

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you help?

• Will adopt.

• Will spread the word.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baby Juliet

Reaction score

Rabbits need rescue (PG county)

[line]
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-05-04, 10:12PM EDT

I released my rabbits to them but found out that they might be put to sleep as it's too many for the rescue group involved.

There are pure mini-rexs: 1 dalmation pair; 1 brown female with 6 1mo old kits (3 brown, 3 black): 1 male tort (small but a real high jumper able to escape 32" pen); 4 born 1/1/08 (2 black, 1 gray, 1 brown).

1 gray jersey wooly male

pure females lionheads: 1 black, 1 tort-black

1 5 mo old blonde mini-lop mix

minis: 1 black pair; 3 born 1/5/08 black

lionhead mix: 1 blonde pair

Please contact A. Moore at PG Animal Control for info.

You can also adopt through Susan Wong, President, Friends of Rabbits & House Rabbit Sanctuary, 240-418-9994. Their fee is only the cost of spay or neuter around $60.

Pictures http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pet/668385831.html

Adopt Bathsheba a Mini Rex

See more details & photos

Pet Category:
Rabbits

Details:
Medium, Female

Size:
Medium

Listing on:
Friends of Rabbits (Petfinder.com)

Listed:
4 Days Ago

Description:
This picture was taken of me when I was back at the shelter. I came in with 25 other rabbits from a hoarding situation in Maryland. We were all so scared. Would you believe that we all made it out ALIVE? I'm Bathsheba, and yes, there is also a... see more at Petfinder.com
"I was rescued from Prince George's County Animal Management where I was brought in with 25 other rabbits confiscated from a hoarder in Maryland. We were all rescued and placed with several rescue groups in three different states."

I tried to see Betheseda's link and it says she/he's link is no longer available :shock:! Help - thinking about the little bun..

Edit: I was finally able to get on the site but they have 100's of buns -whats up with DC/Maryland/Virginia that they have SO many buns in their pounds? Los Angeles does not have so many - it was overwhelmingly sad!

I can't find Betheseda to save my life - any specific info you can post about her as I now feel somewhat invested into her? Thanks!

I can't find it so maybe she's been adopted. If you want to follow up please contact Lori at 301-725-7505 or email [email protected]. I wouldn't be surprised if she was adopted because she's a beauty and $65 adoption fee is really cheap considering it would cost on average at least 3X that for a spay.

Latest posts

Back