was having a hard time getting bunnies to eat hay but

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotina

Reaction score
last night i noticed both bunnies were eatingthe hay from the litter box thats outside their cage. I had trieddifferent hays and it just didnt look like they were interested. Itried putting it on their cage grate, tried a hay trough, etc. Theyhave a box outside the cage filled w/hay that I was hoping Turbo woulduse for digging. Last night I noticed Tina was sitting in the boxeating the hay - Turbo of course did what his sister was doing. Andthis morning Turbo was also eating from his hayball!

here goes Tina running the bunny olympics! lol

:) Misty will eat hay off and on asusual, but if I put hay in a box she's never seen - it's like the haytastes a million times better and she will finish all of it before Ieven know it.

So every couple days I find a new container to put hay into in theirroom(in addition to the hay rack) - whether it's in a box, orin a toilet roll tube, in a basket... i just keep switching it up andthey eat hay like there is no tomorrow.

Back