Warren & Bracon's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to hear your parents are going to let you spay Bracon in the near future! I would advise your parents that Bracon may require an emergency vet visit if any of the babies get stuck. It's something that would have to be addressed immediately if you notice excess blood and/or straining. So it would be a good idea to find a vet willing to do on call or emergency work now before the need arises.

You're future home looks absolutely lovely! I'm jealous, I wish I could move in with you guys!

--Dawn

Hey all. I haven't posted in here for a while. Manily due to the fact that I'm lazy. Been a pretty bad week, got my GCSE results back and they wern't what I was hoping for, I hope that I can still get onto the animal course:?.

To make things worse Brackens been really nasty over the last few days, shes been acting the total opposite of what she usualy is. Not sure if thats something to do with her "moody teenager" stage.

That's kinda of it, I just thought Id update a bit more, and add this pic of Warren that my and my brother took before, thanks for reading.:)

DSC00373.jpg

~Hannah,Bracken&Warren~

Hi Hannah just got round to checking your blog. Bracon is probably getting grumpy cause she is uncomfortable, its pretty common when they are due to give birth, they kinda just want to be left alone. Pm me if you need me:)

Thats cool that you are moving up here right beside one of the lochs too, the scenery is wonderful its a lovely place to stay but remeber plenty of jumpers it would freeze your bits off in the winter:p. I live right in central scotland and am about 20 mins away from the only lake in Scotland i actually walked across it one year cause it froze so thick never gets like that now though:(

Latest posts

Back