WARNING: never trust a rabbit in their herb garden

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADEE

Reaction score
This is what will happen:
2810075582_a18af65776.jpg

back story, I was cleaning the bun's cage and put them out on the patio while i did so.. leaving them to play in their little garden... I noticed Abbie taking off with some of the plants but it wasnt until a moment later when they were both in the box digging and eating what was left of the garden, shall i share with you what it looked like to begin with?
2810087604_e36e045220.jpg

Needless to say, they had way more of their fair share and I will be going back to the home depot to attempt to replace some of the plants...
They had a field day the rest of the evening cleaning their dirt covered paws... at least i can say they loved digging in the dirt!
2809227305_d3873b0c14.jpg

then they looked down at me as if to appologize for destroying their plants
2809227109_722f4dc6b7.jpg

Abbie even jumped down to give me a nice nuzzle, look how big she is!
2809227521_9319f61001.jpg

showing how tall she is... thats 1½ 14"grids worth of height... still isnt quite tall enough for her
2809227631_85925e1ebe.jpg

then of course she killed me with her sweet face and relaxed paws.... "I love you mommy"
(how could you not love that face!!)
2809227161_656e03cb1e.jpg

lol... its alright to laugh, i found it a bit humorous too. I just felt bad for the plants that were scalped in the process lol. The plants were not that full when she got to them though, I had cut off alot of the branches by the time the girls got to them

LOL!

They're sooooo cute! And sooooo naughty! :D Bunnies certainly know what they want though... Yesterday Mouse escaped from her pen in the garden so she could go to the edge and eat the longer grass- She grabbed a mouthful and ran off with it!

Oh, and look at those ears in her tranced pic... :inlove:

Note that they left the signs in place and in tact. Mine would have eaten the tags first then went for the vegetation! Cardboard is a delicacy around here! LOL

Latest posts

Back