Wanting A House Bun In VA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
Devil, aka Cooper, has been gone for a longwhile now. I miss him terribly. I have been wanting another bun to fillthe hole in my life. Does anyone know of a spayed or neutered littlecritter around Southwest VA? The zip code is 24293.

i would try looking at your local shelters..they might have some bunnies that are already spayed/neutered.. or youcould try petfinder:D

Thanks, but I have already scoured petfinder. And the shelters here only have cats and dogs. Have called before.

when i was looking for a bunny i went on googleand searched for all the rescue organizations around us...i ended uphaving to drive 4hrs:(

Hi! I remember you!;) Haveyou heard anything about Cooper? Did he go to a goodhome? He was so cute!

I hope you can find somebunny. Maybe we could help run a needy bunny to you?

Yay! I am glad that I am not forgotten!!!

Cooper spent a couple of months with the rescue director. Turned intothe best little feller. He was adopted out and has a nice girlfriend tolive with.

I miss having him around. Of course, my visitors are glad he is gone ;)

I may be getting a rabbit transported fromupstate!! Yay! I dont have pictures, but she is brown like acottontail. 2 2/1 year old dwarf, spayed.

Wish me luck! I will post pictures as soon asI get some.

No, the director hasnt had time to take pictures. She hasnt been with them for long.

I gave them a description of what I wanted and they told me about her.My only regret is that she isnt a lop. I was hoping for a big squishyarmful of bun. But of course I am willing to give that up for thepersonality.

I finally have pictures!!!!!

tulla3.jpg

tulla.jpg

tulla2.jpg

Latest posts

Back