Wanted to share a little good news in here..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
On the 23rd I held my Adoption and Education Event here in town. A very nice young lady came and met Buster while we were there. She sat in the x-pen and petted Buster for almost two hours. Within a few minutes, he was not only taking treats out of her hand, he was giving her kisses! This young lady had never had a rabbit before, but after talking to her about bunnies for the couple of hours that she was playing with Buster, I felt quite comfortable with her level of bunny knowledge. She said she had been wanting a rabbit for several years, and had done lots of research about caring for them. I wish I had a picture of them together, but silly me went without my camera!

I thought it would be nice to see some good news in the Rescue Me section. I think this one was a match made in Heaven. Congrats on your new slave, Buster! :biggrin2:

Thats great news, congrats to you and Buster!

Will his new mommy be joining the forum?

Oh and did you get any pics of your event? Im so glad it was a success!

Haley wrote:

:yeahthat:

:bunny18

Yay, I'm glad you got an adoption from your event. Congratulations to Buster on his new home!!

Haley wrote:
Thats great news, congrats to you and Buster!

I did give her the address, not sure if she will join or not. I wasn't able to get any pics, darn it, since I left my camera at home. :p

That's wonderful!....i can just imagine how good it must make you feel when you have adopted out a bunny.

I'm happy for Buster :)

An innocent life saved and homed, GG. :D Your efforts at the adoption event brought a happy new beginning for Buster. Bet the sight was touching to see. Getting kisses?! - oh my gosh...
Thnx for sharing the good news.

Back