WANTED: Seal Mini Rex Junior Buck Washington State only

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
Hello

I am trying so hard to find a nice young junior mini rex seal buck forour rabbitry. I would like a breeder from WashingtonState. I already look up breeders including ARBA etc, I couldnot find any breeders in Washington State that have one seal mini rexbuck. The breers that have seal mini rex are from otherstates which I do not want to deal with. I do not ship myrabbits. I deal local. Is there any onebreeder that have a nice junior show quality mini rex buck sealcolored? PLEASE please please with sugar on top. All I want is just onebreeder who have what I am dying so hard to find.Helllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp:(

[suB]I too am looking for a buck. I'm lookingfor a nice Rex broken buck, purebred must have great lines $30 or less.Also in Washington state only. If you don't want to sell, purhaps justa breeding?? Please message me if you're interested! Thanks! [/suB]

all I have is a blue buck rex, no pedigree, buthe is purebred. Someone gave him to me and claim he a minirex, when we got the rabbit, I knew he a rex not mini. I showrabbits that why how I know.

I recommend joining the specialty breed clubs ofthe breeds you are interested in. Attending shows and talkingto breeders as well as getting recommendations from you specialty clubdistrict director can be very helpful.

I don't commonly see seals - you may find them difficult to locate.

Pam

Latest posts

Back