Wanted Posters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoneyPot, that should say "For Hop By Humping" HEHE!!!

:rofl:

hehe I call him "Sir Humpsalot"
If you look in the first pic I posted, that's the picture I took rightbefore this second one. The first one is Misty posing for thecamera, the second one is her going "WHA..?!!"

Oh my...I hadn't noticed that!! How funny!!!

:roflmao: :lol

wantedposter.jpg

HoneyPot wrote:
Hah I made another one...

385067214_e8e705d8e6.jpg

Ok the reason for this one is I went to kiss Dallas yesterday for his birthday, and he slipped me the tongue.:shock:

wantedposterdt.jpg

wantedposterdonnor.jpg

wantedposterdnt.jpg

wantedposterdingo.jpg

wantedpostersam.jpg

wantedposterressa.jpg

wantedposterelvis.jpg

:dancing:Thank you :happydancevery much.:thankyou:

It's hard to screw up perfection.

I've been debating whether to share these or not....but at least now I suspect I know where the folks were able to make them.

About a year ago - some folks wanted to hurt me - so they posted thesesomewhere and had someone "annonymously" send them to me to make sureI'd see them.

I never heard back from them after thanking them 'cause I needed the laugh...and in fact, I posted about it in Tiny's Blog....

But honestly - we thought it was hilarious....I laughed so hard thattears came to my eyes...and Art volunteered to see if we could get theMotor Vehicle Dept use their software for our ids, etc.

Peg
(aka "The Peginator")

I may just be clueless...but what does "BYB" mean?

And how could someone do that to you? You're by FAR one of the nicest people I know, Peg!! :shock:

I'm learning that the people most ready to help and love others are theones that are targeted in things like that. I think peoplethat aren't in the same mindset take it as a vulnerability...when theydon't realize that when you're helping others (whether "others" behuman or animal) it makes you a stronger person because you're puttingyourself OUT THERE, and saving lives and really putting things on theline for someone else. I think people that aren't likethat just don't understand the motivation (which is simply to help ourfellow beings), and thus think we're an easy target. Boy dothey get surprised when they're met with a strength they couldn't evenfathom having!! :D

Aww...tiny Pebbles...

:inlove:

You know what - I have no idea what BYB means...

To be honest with you - I knew it was meant to hurt me - but I justlaughed and laughed and laughed. At the time I got the email fromsomeone who "felt so bad" and wanted me to see what had happened...theforum was down due to a glitch so I was emailing the photos back andforth to other moderators and forum members and we were all laughingabout it.

I suppose it was meant to hurt me...but I chose to take it differently.Honestly, we just turned it around and joked about those who felt theyhad to do that and then send them on to me....I mean...really...that'spretty sad...know what I mean?

Peg

maherwoman wrote:
I may just be clueless...but what does "BYB" mean?

And how could someone do that to you? You're by FAR one of the nicest people I know, Peg!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back