Want to start bonding.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelnSnuffy

Reaction score
Before Snuffles was neutered, I had Angelout. She seemed to like him, she kept going around his cageand layed down behind it. I noticed that he was spraying, soI quit. Their cages are about 2.5 feet from eachother. I was thinking to start, I would put the cages next toeach other and see how they do. Angel is the one I'm worriedabout, she mostly started the fights when I tried to bond her and BunBun. This time though, she was first, so I'm wondering ifthat will make it harder. If all goes well w/ the cages nextto each other, I will try neutral territory and see how itgoes. Does this sound like a good plan? I don'twant to make any mistakes.:nerves1

Thanks in advance all!

I think that sounds good. Although you mightwant to wait another week. Wesley was still trying to hump Jordi 2weeks after his neuter.

Although if you put the cages next to each other for that week, I thinkthat would be good. You might want to put an inch or two between thecages just incase they try and fight between the bars.

Thanks, I'll do that. Yeah, I was kindof wondering if I should hold off a bit longer. Think I will,I'm just so anxious and he hasn't been out of his cage really sinceI've had him for different reasons though. Spraying Angel,not being litter trained, new environment, and now being neutered.

Back