Waiting longer to get a new bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since about the third week of May, I've wanted to get a new rabbit. Over the past 10 days I've spent hours online every daylooking up rescue centres and available bunnies who need a good home.

I'm not sure what adjusted my thinking (after being almost obsessive about getting a new bun), but my thoughts slowed down a bit last night,and the idea of possibly choosing a new rabbit at the rescue centre tomorrow and having it at home with everything practical needing to beset upby the following Saturdayfelt rather rushed. I'm going to wait a little longer before I get a new bun whether that means another two weeks, three, a month or longer.

Its a sensible decision for me to leave it a bit longer before getting another rabbit,but I feel rather glum about it all the same.

Jo xx

Sometimes its not till we are in the situation of knowing we can go ahead that we suddenly have a fright at what we have lost. Take your time you will know when its right for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back