Wait a minute, EXCUSE ME?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I didn't mean to spin heads or startan argument or confrontation (which I seem to do a good bit latelywhenever I post :shock:). I also didn't mean to offend people whom Iadmire so much (Like MBB. I'm so sorry again MBB!).

As I've done said a few times in this thread, the idea was just to rantabout my friends and the bunnies. I know this is a bunny board and Iseen so many others do it in the past over different subjects, Iimmediately assumed that it would be okay for me to do the same.

However, given the decisions I have made in the past (and not all goodones, I will admit. But give me a break, I'm only human), I know thatpeople are going to stick to that and (obviously) bring it up over andover

I'm honestly not offended by anything said, nor am I upset or mad. I doactually feel a bit guilty for starting all of this, when really I justwanted to have a ranting moment about my friends. I wouldn't havebrought it up at all had I known what I do now on how it would'veturned out.

I think I'm going to take a break from the forum, either temporarily orpossibly permanently. I think I've ruined my name here and many have ahard time forgiving and forgetting some of the decisions (as I said,not all good ones, I admit) I have made in the past. More and more ofmy posts lately seem to somehow turn into arguments, and also end upPOing and offending those I truly admire and others that I considerfriends.

Again, I am TRULY sorry to MBB for offending, and to minilops forsounding like I got offended and was being a [insert bad word here]. Iconsider you both good RO friends, and never meant to upset or offend.Anyone else I also offended, or POed, or just generally want to kick mybutt, I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention.

I'm done with this thread and I won't come back to check onit.I think I've pretty much said what I needed to, andapologized to those that I upset.I never meant to become themember that sent others into arguments just by posting, or be the onewho always seemed to offend or upset fellow members.

I'm off on that break away from the board now, I'm sure many will be happy for the breath of fresh non-MBH air. :cool:

Ok so I see why giving him to the person who wants to put him outside isn't so good.

But what's wrong with the person who has never owned rabbits before?I'm going to be honest, the only reason I got rabbits in the firstplace was because I had quit riding and was animal deprived and thebaby bunnieswere so adorable! I didn't have any interest inrabbits before that. But if it hadn't been for that little baby, Mocha,I'd never have my 4 bunnies and I would have never spent so much timebeing involved with my animals.

I think Chance just might be the best bunny to get this person hooked.He follows you around, he is absolutely adorable, and he looks prettysweet overall.

I agree with the others, can you really aford all 3 of these bunniesand their vet care? I want to see them all have the best possible liveswithout causing you to go into some major debt while doing it. I'd alsohate to see you have to choose which one gets vet care and the othersdon't if you can't afford to take more than one. We're all justconcerned for the well being of the bunnies and the ability for you tofinancially care for these guys.

My biggest worry is having to choose who goes tothe vet first. It's a horrible feeling for me and Samantha is healthy!You think that would relieve some guilt but it doesn't.

If I was in your situation, my "friends" couldKISS Chance's shaved butt. ;)They aren't friends if theydon't try to understand how happy he makes you. You love your Rabbitsso much, I haven't been here long, but I see it. I think you two werement to be, he really loves you and to be honest. I don't know what Iwould do if I didn't get to look forward to Chance pictures. Even myfiance who isn't much of an Animal Freak (Except Dog's) thinks Chanceis very handsome. :D

I just wanted to say I dont understand why youwould think about getting another male when you have given up JJ andothers because it stressed Harper out. If he dosnt like males in himhouse you need to lear that you cant keep bringing tem in. If he dosntlike other rabbits fine dont get more.

Latest posts

Back