WAHOO!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
YAY!!!!

My husband just got a call letting him know that our Contractor'sLicense just (in the last 15mins) came through!! We now havea Contractor's License Number!!

Finally, the whole process is complete...now to wait for the actual card in the mail. :D

I'M SO EXCITED!!

We SO needed this today...the day started out so bad. I'vegot a rather large health issue going on that I might need to go to thedoctor for, my daughter got sick in the hallway this morning (AS I wasdealing with my health issue), and my husband felt HORRIBLE for havingto go to work right in the middle of it all.

We SO needed the encouragement...and this was PERFECT!!

So, if anyone in the Southern California area needs Electrical work,let us know! We now have a Contractor's License, and canhelp! :D

HOW EXCITING!!! :D:D:D

Hugs all around!!

Rosie & the Family*

:happyday::toast::toastingbuns:wiggle:happydance:yes:

Aw, congratulations! It's always good to get some good news when thigns are going badly :)

You should all celebrate :)

And not to nag, but make sure you get to the doctor if you need to :)

****, why aren't you in toronto - we're having electrical issues now as we speak. A

Congrtulations!!!!!

:great:WOW!!! i know that you have been waitingfor AGES for this so well done:party0002:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sohappy for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

lurv Anabell :mrsthumper:

Latest posts

Back