WAH! Someone adopted the bunny I wanted!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaevePotter

Reaction score
Someone just posted on another forum that they'd adopted a girl for their boy, and it was the pretty hotot girl I had been eyeing. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get her anytime soon, but wah. Now I can't ever.:(

Aww i'm sorry,but look at it this way,the other person will probably post lots of pictures of her,so you will still get to see her,just not in person.

She must have been a very special girl!

I'm sure another special girl will catch your eye;)

cheryl

Yeah I am sure one will. I was going to write more the other day but the computer sucks and the keyboard stopped working so I had to restart so I just posted what I had. I was going to say I know it is selfish to have wanted her to stay there for another several months to a year to wait for me and Snoopy, so I am glad she got a home. Its just that I kept visiting her petfinder page like, ooo thats the one I want. She loves to be held and apparently read to... it would have been so sweet. Oh well... I can't get another bunny now until we move or some of the rats die, which I really don't want to happen so I am not wishing for that at all! :( I just feel kind of guilty that Snoopy doesn't have a friend. Maybe its a good thing since he's only 9 months old. I wouldn't want him to have a personality change because he's young and unbond.

Anyway.. ramble ramble. Thanks for responding.

[align=center]Aww, I'm sorry you didn't get the bun that you wanted. But don't worry, there are plenty of other bunnies out there that need your love if you do end up adopting another bun.

Think of it this way - Now she has a good home, and since her new owner is on one of your Rabbit Forums, you can make sure that they are taking good care of her and give them advice.

If you feel guilty about him not having a friend, you can make an effort to spend lots of time with him, and be his friend. Another option is that you could perhaps give him a stuffed toy. Some buns like them, and will snuggle up to them and it gives them comfort. Not as good as the real think, but he might like it ;)

I know how you feel. Most of my internet time is taken up by searching for buns for sale, even though I can't get another one. It's not not that great when you have your heart set on one, then it gets sold. But there are still more bunnies out there. :D

Rachel.
[/align]

Look at this way, she got a great home. It wasn't meant to be, I'm sure there is another perfect bunny out there for you.

P.S. Snoopy has a friend, you!

Latest posts

Back