Wabbitmom's Grandma Mac passed away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wabbitmom12

Reaction score
I am posting this on my wifes behalf. Her grandmother on her Dads side of the family, passed away early this morning. Grandma Mac was a sweet, thoughtful Christian woman, who was very close to all of her grandkids, even those who married into the family like me. She was a granny with a lead foot and plenty of spunk, a lot of fun to be with.

Karen was very close to her and fortunately had just visited her last week. She had been ill for quite a while. Everyone knew this was coming and last week the hospice nurse said it would be any time now.

Goodbye Grandma Mac, you will be fondly remembered and missed very much.

Wabbitdad12 aka Dave

I'm so sorry for your loss

Thanks. She was a very fun grandma. We lived about 60 miles away, and always saw each other for special occasions and holidays. In the summer I used to go spend a week or two with her. We always cooked and baked and visited around to friends and family.

I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss - sounds like she was just a wonderful person - how blessed you and other were to have her in your lives.

Sorry to hear about your grandma...

Denise

Thanks. I am really glad I got to see her last week. She kept fluttering her eyes open for just a few seconds, then falling back to sleep...I know she could hear us, even though she didn't have the strength to stay awake. :tears2:

Thanks for your good wishes and prayers, everyone.

We had a beautiful funeral and celebration of Grandma's life today. I read a poem for her. Didn't cry til I was finished.

Latest posts

Back