Vote on a name!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should her name be?

• Lacey

• Cotton

• Dandelion

• Melody

• Noel

• Cloud

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

LindseyG

Reaction score
6776899903_fa7f64ef0b_z.jpg

This bun is what I call a "cutsie wootsie little mootsie" XD But from the choices I'd go for cloud or Mrs. Cuddleton (you mean you didn't have that as a choice??)

Call her cotton ball because she picks up stuff like a cotton ball...clouds dont' get stuff in their fur.

lol thanks everyone! I think I will call her Cotton Ball or cotton for short. Her fur does pick up everything, she is like a little tumble weed. I tried today to contain all the hay in a hay rack so that she won't get as much stuck in her hair. The pet store owner that had the two little angoras said she went through 3 bags of litter trying to find one that wouldn't get stuck in their hair, first she put pine like normal in there, then she put carefresh, then finally put down carpet and put a litter box. She had never delt with such long haired bunnies before.

Yay! I voted for that name!
Jj

funnybunnymummy wrote:
How about Cotton Ball Dandelion Cloud?

Bunnies can never have too many names! Gus's full name is Asparagus I-Hop Fuzzy Bunny.

:biggrin2:

Rue

Absolutely love Gus's full name.

K :)

Latest posts

Back