Vienna- marked size question?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckrabbits

Reaction score
My young buck that I thought was a Dutch l was told is VM; black and white, lopsided blaze, one white ear, one black ear, one brown eye and one blue eye. I did some research and found that this is from BEW breeding.

So... the question being..... how big will he get? He is almost 5#. His ears are huge-ish compared to his head. They are upright. Are BEW only dwarf? The only ones I found were small. Will size pass to kits when bred to standard size does?

Not worried about color- God makes 'em the way he wants:) it

Offhand I don't know how many breeds have the BEW variety but the ones I can think of offhand are not large. It would be helpful to see a picture of him and know his age.

We've had 2 over the years and one got to be 7 pounds and the other just under 6--depends on the ancestry as Dwarf mixes tend to be smallish while others can be medium to ginormous.

He has the Dutch markings in him, and except for the ears has a Dutch shaped head. If he has a blue eye then yes, I'd say he has some BEW in him too. I would agree, 5-7 pounds.

Thanks for the help. Forgot to say he's 5-6 months old. His blue eye is in the blurry pic on the same side as his black ear.

Latest posts

Back