Videos anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking for a site to upload my vid files! Is this a good one?

It's great. This is the only site thatwould upload my ".avi" files. I uploaded those last night but ittook until today for me to get them previewable. It's good butsometimes takes until the next day before anyone can see them. :)

LuvaBun wrote:
I LOVE this. Mocha and Spice look so happy. Great job

Jan
I should get a video when I first put them out in their runs, they binky left, right, and center!

Like Mocha's coloring? He's got dots of darker where he's shedding again.

my camera puts videos in a .mov file which onlyworks with quick player. its too bad i dont really like using quickplayer and never want to install it :?

It sounds like agreat deal, but I guess I'll have to wait til the school year startsand I'm getting paid again. Here at the end of the summer, even tendollars a month is sacred. :shock:

Elf Mommy,

It's free! If you go to the sign up page and under "Type ofmembership" there is one called "Free Sampler (limited to 25MB)" then click "continue" and you can sign up for free. :)

You really do haveto have RealPlayer to play the files. Not Windows Media Player, notQuicktime...check what is on your computer. :) I don't have RealPlayeron my work computer, so it doesn't work for me on it.

Keeping in mindthat I haven't learned all the bunny-tudes around here yet...but to me,Mocha looks like pure orneriness!

Elf Mommy, the best part about your video was your laugh! :)

What piece of equipment are you guys using to record with?

Raspberry, if there's one thing that we all agreeon about the bunnytudes it's this ... Mocha "don't" play!LOL!

Latest posts

Back