Video test

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not necessarily, Gabby.

The system I'm on doesn't download, so maybe that's the reason. Unfortunately though, Emmits Mom didn't get it though.

Check all the letters and make sure you have them straight. The addresses can be case sensitive, as I'm sure you know.

You'll get it.

(Just warn me when the video is of Brice because I'm not strong enoughto watch that one. I'll cry and I don't like to do that.)

-Carolyn

It didn't work for me the first time either.

The second time it said that I had to register to sign on thesite and since I'm just dipping in and out right now I didn't have timeto go through that process. :(

* whine * I wanna seeBrice!!!

BunnyMommy wrote:
It didn't work for me the first time either.

The second time it said that I had to register to sign on thesite and since I'm just dipping in and out right now I didn't have timeto go through that process. :(

* whine * I wanna seeBrice!!!
you haven't missed brice, that video is of my dogs,it's the test video, if people can see it then i'll set up abrice video

Gabby,

I want to see the dog video, but I can't watch the video of Brice.

I think Brice's video should have a PG rating.

My baby Brice.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Gabby,

I want to see the dog video, but I can't watch the video of Brice.

I think Brice's video should have a PG rating.

My baby Brice.

-Carolyn
if i can't get any of it to work there wont be anyvideos to worry about. Trying something differentand trying a different web site. Looking more other web sitestoo. till i get one where you don't have to download to see Ihope anyways

P.S. Gabby, if that sitedoesn't do what you need it to do, do a Net search on "free streamingvideo hosts". You'll get a ton of sites that you caninvestigate until you find one that serves your purpose.

Hope this helps! :)

it didn't tell me or i didn't see it printedanywhere that the sony place only let people download untillafter i was looking at it when i was done uploading it, geez if i knewthat it would have saved me a good 45 mins of uploading as thats abouthow long it took. i will check out that site i also haveanother thing i'm trying will post what ihope is the working one. i took some video of Brice lastnight, have yet to upload it into my pc, a fewtimes i had a hard time keeping up with him, he is one fast il devilnow a days.

Gabby, MyBunnyBoys had great success lastnight with posting her videos to the site that I mentioned above andhaving it stream effectively. She used the "free" accountthat I mentioned.

You can check out her thread that I think's called "Video" or"Video Test". It should be somewhere near the top.She got everything set up pretty fast too.

BunnyMommy wrote:
Gabby, MyBunnyBoys had great success last night withposting her videos to the site that I mentioned above and having itstream effectively. She used the "free" account that Imentioned.

You can check out her thread that I think's called "Video" or"Video Test". It should be somewhere near the top.She got everything set up pretty fast too.
i found her thread thanks, i have to update myrealplayer as mine is 4 years old haven't used it. so down loading anduploading and when that is all done i get to test it out, plus i'll getto watch bunnyboys clips too. .... she seemsextreamly fast? ok am i the ony one signing on via a 56K modem? i feelslow asa certain brown liquid running up hill :p

Oh, bless your heart, Gabby! I have DSL too!

DSL is the only way to go if you're going to "play" on the Net! :)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
lol Gabby! I have ADSL, I love the fastness ofit!
some day some day i'll have a faster PC and fasterconnection..... untill then your videos are cute what I sawso far i froze up while watching the 3rd one and had torestart going to watch the others soon;-)

BunnyMommy wrote:
Oh, bless your heart, Gabby! I have DSL too!

DSL is the only way to go if you're going to "play" on the Net! :)
well that sure explains it :p someday we will be on something faster to....

Latest posts

Back