Video of prego rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, Jesse...I take one day off, getting ready for three more bunnehs (including my Flemish Giant, hehe), and miss all this?!

Are you okay?

Call me tomorrow, K?

Hugs to the JesseButt...and to Erron for cheering you up in such an Erron way. Hehe!

Rosie*

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Was it the one that you had in bed?

I know some people put them in their bras to keep them warm (or get them warmed up) if it's cold..... just so ya know :p

How many people wear a bra to bed?

besides me....

I don't think it would have worked with me. My boobies are always cold. I held him by my bellay. Because guts are warm.

I'm not sure ift hat's who keeled over or not. I only have one chestnut/chin out of Paris's litter left. And there's a similarly colored one in Demon's litter but the one from Paris is like, half his size which is the only way I was telling him apart. But today I took him out and snagged some acrillic paint and put a bright freakin' hunter's orange dot on the back of his head. So I might end up calling him ''bull's Eye''

-JAK

LOL

Bullseye! cute!

Well, you don't have to be in bed to carry them in the bra! Just if they need to stay warm or get warmed after being on the cage floor...... LOL!

So how's the maternity ward and those cute babies this afternoon?

I woke up at like 830 this morning because my dogs were barking. But they weren't normal barks and I was like oh em gee i'm so cranky and I hate you. Then Ithought I heard teh door knocking but my dog Seth will sit by the door and scratch his neck ALL The time and it sounds like someone is knocking on the door so over the last many months we've kind of trained ourselves to stop checking for visitors. But I ended up going to the bathroom and I look out the window and see a car inteh driveway and I was like FUDGE. So I went to the door and its' my friend Trish and I couldn't find any pants to wear as I was leaping out of bed so i'm standing there on my porch in the show barefoot with some leopard spotted pj's on (I should have worn the kitties)

and she said she'd already cleaned my entire barn and asked if I wanted the horses turned out and I said ''uh yeah sure if you want'' so she let all my horsies out for me and watered them and like did everything forf me. bless her. She's been training my filly, Milo, for me also. And she told me she didn't ride Milo because she took her out and she was limping on her back foot an she left her in her stall today.

So me and Milo are both hurtin'. My ankle is all swollen and awful feeling. I'm unhappy. I don't know if the husband in the pj's trick is going to work today. But Gran'ma left a bottle of white wine over here so... maybe I can...lift my spirits. AHAHAHAHAHA omg i'm so fricking funny.

As for the bunnerz.... all is well and fat. I bred 2 French Lops yesterday and found a home for one of my fosters. We're all going to the nursing home tomorrow to visit again. They always ask when teh bunnies are coming back. I love the ones that are kind of crazy. They make me laugh. Like the one woman took one of my baby Dutches one summer and just like...left. And all teh old ladies got so jealous.
"Margaret come back here! that rabbit ain't yours!"
"Yes sir this is MY rabbit"
"No its not!"
"Yes it is!"

And one lady I brought a bunny over to her and asked if she wanted to hold it and she grabs the table in front of her and starts screaming/counting as fast as she can to 10. And I jsut stared at her and sai ''ok maybe another time?"

There was a woman close by staring at her like ''that woman is nuts''
So Iwent to talk to her figuring she was sane. And I asked the same question and offered her the bunny and she just ignores me and looks at the space in front of her somewhere and starts making like, a goose's head with her arm and hand and started like...catching/eating things out of the air with it.

So its a good chuckle. And most of them just love to have something that will sit still and cuddle with them. Anotehr woman in one house is completely blind. And she just amazes me. I always bring a variety of bunnies for everyone. And I let hr hold them on her lap and she just strokes them and feels them all over and makes some very keen observations and she tells me the differences between all of them. The only questions she asks are, what color they are, their names, and what breed. And she's just such a character. " I want to hold that velvetty one again." or " Where's the one with the long tail?" (belgian)

CUTE!! Can I come with you and hang out with the seniors? I LOVE hangin' out with seniors...never know what nuggets of wisdom they'll be saying next...and I just love hearing about their life, their family...it's really neat. I think more people should spend time with seniors...so many people think they have nothing left to contribute to society. What they don't understand is: they actually have MORE to contribute than most..just not many people listen!

Hugs to you and the buns! And "the one with the long tail", hehe!

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back