Vet Visit for Pain...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angieluv wrote:
Ishouldn't have told you to lie to the pet-sitter. i wouldn't even do it myself (but ifI could I still think it would work ) If I lied to the pet sitter I would probably feel thatI deserved something terrible to happen to me and feel guilty about it plus if I got to know the person and the person was nice i couldn't do it anyway. So that was an inapprorpriate suggestion.
Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that it was inappropriate. It actually seems fairly savvy in terms of just keeping someone on his/her toes. But I'm just a horrible liar. And, as you've said, I'd feel like something bad could happen as a result of me having lied.
i wonder if you could advertise for apet sitter in the rescue section of RO. I know at one time people here were transporting rabbits from Cat Nap.
I'm in contact with BlueFrog and asked if she knows of anyone; she doesn't.
maybe you could post it on the main forum page also.
just a thought....
I'm going to call a lot of vet clinics today. (I've already called several.) But this isn't a bad idea.

The tricky part for me is that I really want to keep my guys in their usual environment; they do better there.

Latest posts

Back