Vet Techs, Vet Tech Students, Vets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
As some of you may know I'm currently involvedin a veterinary technition program. I was wondering if there were anyVet Techs, Vet Tech Students, or Vets on the board? I was wanting totalk to people about their programs, and maybe about the wonderfulworld of . . . ANAL GLAND EXPRESSION!!!!

-Amy

I am currently doing my pre-reqs for applicationto vet school and I work at a veterinary clinic as a veterinaryassistant/tech. Our clinic sees dogs, cats, goats, andexotics. I am intersted in being a holistic vet.

aeposten wrote:
As some of you may know I'm currently involved in aveterinary technition program. I was wondering if there were any VetTechs, Vet Tech Students, or Vets on the board? I was wanting to talkto people about their programs, and maybe about the wonderful world of. . . ANAL GLAND EXPRESSION!!!!

-Amy
anal glands................ YUCK! the smell lingers F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!

i am in the vet tech program, but switching mymajor. . .to be perfectly honest because vet techs simply don't makeenough money. . .i will be just as happy doing something else with mylife and working with animals through rescue work or getting back intoshowing rabbits. . . .

katie

Latest posts

Back