Very happy relaxed bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minilopbun

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone else has really chill stress-free rabbits. I've read about how bunnies can become stressed from enviornment changes or traveling or even change in diet. But my bunny Baci is so chill that I'm wondering if it's super rare and I got lucky! Ever since the first day I got him he wasnt scared of me or anyone else. He's a bit cautious when meeting new people but after a few minutes, he's sniffing them and running around happily.

I'm a college student and for the past few weeks, Baci and I have been traveling from my school to home and back. The ride is 2.5 hours each way and he does fine! He started out in my dorm for a month, then spent a week in my basement for spring break, then back in my dorm for a week, then back in my basement for a weekend, and now back at my house but he has access to my living room, dining room and kitchen now - all within a few weeks. He is so stress free, binkys all the time, and runs around happily no matter where he is. Maybe it's because he knows me very well obviously and he also really likes my sisters so my house and dorm are all comfortable for him.

He's so easygoing. Even when I introduce him to new foods his stomach doesn't seem to get upset at all.

Oh, and with all of the moves he maintains his litter box habits! Am I lucky or what!

Sounds like he embraces change very well and yes, you are lucky to have such a relaxed bun:)

It also helps when us humans are also very chilled out. If you're an easy going, relaxed person, it helps your animals to feel the same way. I try to keep this in the back of my mind for Sophie because I tend to be a worrier of everything lol.

Hmm that makes sense. I'm really easy going so he probably senses my calmness and feels calm too! I've heard of pets taking the personalities of their owners and sometimes even their looks! Lol! In the car, he usually sleeps through the ride but I always pet him and rub his head at least half of the way just so he knows he's safe :) and whenever he seems upset about something (going back in his cage) I rub his head until he gets over it so I guess doing all of this makes him confident that he'll be safe and taken care of no matter where he is. I felt lucky since day one because of his easygoing personality! Yay! :)

Latest posts

Back