Very good news.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie

Reaction score
Just thought that I would let all of you know that I was able to get a liquid test kit for testing my fish tank water. Well I tested it and the results are as follows:

pH=6.4
ammonia and nitrite=0ppm
nitrate=5ppm

All my fish are doing well in the 55 gallon tank. I thought that I had an ich problem with one of my plecostomuses, but I have been keeping an eye on everyone in the tank. Everyone is doing well. So I guess there isn't an ich problem.

I just thought that I would share some very good news.

My father use to have fish when I was growing up. He had huge tanks, one was 165 gallons and the other was a 200 gallon. We had a 1 foot long plecostomus, discus, severums, corey cats, bala sharks, red-tailed sharks, algae eaters, clown loaches ,silver dollars, ghost knives, and some other little randoms. Our severums use to have babies all the time. We even had a pacu and a monkey fish, the monkey fish ended up getting so huge and jumped out of the tank. The pacu became to big so my dad ended up giving him to a sanctuary in chicago. I've been around fish all my
collection up and running again. Ick is an annoying disease. We had to deal with that and hole in the head from time to time.

And you live in bremerton, that's about 3 hours from me. Enjoying the weather?

I have three clown loaches and two plecostomuses in a 55 gallon fish tank. I also have two male bettas, each one has his own tank.

melbaby80: the weather is okay. Wish it was sunny all the time. But having rain is good, because the flowers need it.

Yeah ich is bad when the fish get it, so when there is ich on the clown loaches, I have to dose them right away otherwise they get worse quickly.

Glad to hear the good news. We have a 55 but not set up as we moved. We had a 125 but sold it.

We have had gouramis, koi, plecos, and a pacu. The pacu ate better than I do including fresh veggies from the garden.

Latest posts

Back