Very Excited for Jasper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fynnagin

Reaction score
Fynnagin, my french lop, has access to our whole back yard for exercise time. We live on a few acres so our backyard is very large. :DNeedless to say, even though it is Fynnagin proof, it is not Jasper, my dutch/mini rex, proof. There are places where he can fit under the fence. :shock:

They are not bonded either so prior to today Fynnagin got the yard and Jasper got a small area of our garage that is bunny proof. I hated that, so I went to Lowe's and got 50 feet of 3 foot fence and these stakes that are made to be pushed into the ground by stepping on them.

This worked great!!!! I attached ;)the fence to the stakes and just pushed them into the ground, it is a nice size for him. He was very happy, TONS of binkies and I lost count of how many laps he completed of the "Bunny 500". Now that I know it works I plan to buy another roll of fence and of course more stakes so he can double his space to run!!:bunnydance::bunnydance:

ETA: Since I used those stakes it is very easy to move and re-arrange for different locations in the yard.. It also gave Fynnagin & Jasper the chance to be side by side with the fence for safety........I may be able to bond them after all, well after Jasper getsneutered the firstweek in January.

Back