Very Confused

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
I posted a topic on here before about being confused about rabbit bonding behavior. I'm still confused! When I put them in neutral territory, Cheeto freezes and Millie nudges him to move (he still doesn't move). I mean he would stay there for hours. So, I tried Cheeto's semi-territory (it's the room he stays at when I visit my parents). That was so dumb of me, although I don't know if what he did was good or bad. He chased after her and was pulling hair. There was no blood and I think he was about to show his dominance but I separated them thinking he was trying to fight her.
Yesterday, after a frozen bathtub session, I put him in Millie's room (it's not really her territory as she is a new bun and was only there a day.)
They sniffed and generally ignored each other. I was so excited!
Today, I thought I'd do the same thing, but without the bathtub session beforehand as it seemed to stress both buns out too much. They didn't fight, but Cheeto kept thumping and grunting every time Millie got close to him. He'd also binky! She would chase him around (no aggressive signs) and he would grunt, thump, and binky away. He's a typical man giving mixed signals. ;)

What do you think I should do? Keep the bathtub sessions, keep doing it in her room (although I don't know if that's going to last much longer, she seems to be settling in), or try something new? This is so hard because Cheeto freezes in the bathtub, and I don't have another small room to try it in.

Latest posts

Back