Velveteen has arrived!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Hi guys! Well I have a new little boy, justarrived not long ago. He's a black lop, very tiny, about 6 months old.He was rehomed to me due to the previous owners getting a dog andhaving to move as well. They had two rabbits to rehome but I didn'tthink it was a good idea to take on too many intact bucks at once.

He had a spinal injury about a month ago and is still on rest, so for now he will be staying in his little cage.

Unfortunetly, Velveteen was a name they gave him when they thought hewas a she! So I need some help coming up with a good name. Some Ithough of are:

Black Jack (Jack for short)
Jazz
Kahlua (a coffee flavoured liqeur)
Ninja

...but my ideas ran out at that. It's hard to get a nice picture of himas he's dark and the house is sort of dark too, but he's very little(about 2 pounds), black with brown eyes, long ears, pointy nose andvery calm natured. He's very placid.

Here are the bad pictures I just took.

DSC08109.jpg

DSC08104.jpg

oh what a gorgeous bunny! i love lops! wish i could get another bunny:)
i like kahlua and jazz and you did not take bad pics.

Thanks ani-lover and Kim :D, here are some slightly better ones.

I'm leaning towards Jack - I think it suits him.

DSC08112Medium.jpg

DSC08115Medium.jpg

He's got enormous ears for his breed :shock:, and he's done two poops next to the computer already :).

He is very tiny:inlove:, I'm justleaving him alone for a bit to settle into his cage and get used to thenew smells and sounds. He's got a cage that is more suited to rats or asingle guinea I think, but it will do him for now.

tiny tim? jk i like black jack andonyx.i think he also looks like a george and otis lol. i dontknow. hes so cute though!

Well folks, even though it wasn't a name thatwas really liked by the general consensus, he is now going to be BlackJack :D. Jack just really suits his personality, and it's not even aname I normally like :shock:.

He's so darn friendly!

OMG! i love the name ninja for a black rabbit! that is SO cool!

at some point in my life i want to own a fawn flemmie named toast. . .

but back on subject. . .he is totally adorable. . .i love black lops. ..and look at those ear! (in my book, the longer, the better!)

i think that jack fits him. . .it is a cute name. . .

Ooh, well I am pretty sure, I'd like to saveNinja for a girl bun (if he doesn't bond with any of the other buns, Iwant him to get a girlfriend).

He's not very hormonal considering he's an intact male, he doesn't seemto pee or poop out of his litter tray either which is a bonus.

Oh my gosh,he's so adorable! :inlove:

cheryl

Aww, he looks so soft!
Jack does sound like a good name for him; I'm glad you picked it ;)
(Sorry Onyx-fans....it might just be my generation, but that namereminds me of the big rock snake thingy pokemon :D ....Which was calledthat.)
I'm loving his huge ears.....so big and big-like.....

What a cutie.

Latest posts

Back