Velma update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamawesum69420

Reaction score
Velma has her surgery booked for the 17th ofthis month. I am going to be nuts the whole time she's gonebecause I will drop her off before I go to work in the morning and thenpick her up later in the evening. The vet I'm taking her toois listed on this website as well as on the National House Rabbit listand the person I talked to on the phone seemed quite knowledgable sothat does put my mind at ease a bit.

I have been looking on petfinder to find rabbits in shelters and thesearch is going pretty well. Although I don't plan to bringher a friend, until after the holidays, I can't help but looknow. I probably shouldn't though, I'm not very patient and Ijust want to go get the bun and bring it home as as possible.Also, I've been looking at the buns in the pet store, even though thebabies aren't really an option as a friend, and I've just fallen inlove with this lionhead. I feel so bad because the rabbitsare in the same pen as the guinea pigs and it looks as though thisparticular bun is getting beat up by the guinea pigs. I justwant to take it home and rescue it.

I'll be keeping your little one in mind for the surgery. Sounds like you have a vet you can trust. Thats great.

The good thing about shelter bunnies is that theyre almost alwaysneutered. On the pet store bunnies, I would ask to speak to a manageror owner. Its dangerous for bunnies and piggies to live together! Ihope they know that.

Anyway, keep us posted and I hope all goes well with the surgery!

Latest posts

Back