Vegas' Gambling Addiction, Poker's Playhouse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
HELLO LADiES AND GENTLE GiANTS

[shadow=blue]POKER[/shadow]&+ [shadow=lime]VEGAS[/shadow]

those are my two bunnies. Poker is a dwarf hotot as many already know, and Vegas is my holland lop. they are both my little love buns. this site is pretty easy to get addicted to. i'm always wondering what is going with everyone else and their bunnies. Anyways, Poker is 12 weeks old, and Vegas is only 8 weeks. so i am dealing with2 little guys, but i would not have it any other way. let me tell you all a little about Poker:
Poker is very active. he spends most of the night running from one side of the cage to the other. His very favorite snack is carrots and banana cut up together. he drinks sooo much water that i have to change the water everyday because it is always almost empty. He loves to snuggle right up into my neck when i have him out. he loves his new brother Vegas, which makes me a very happy mommy. he keeps his cage VERY neat. he does not kick the litter out of the box, he does not go to the bathroom anywhere besides the litter box and he hasnt ever had an accident outside of the cage. he does not like anything that has a bell in it. he loves his big straw ball, he chews on it all day. he takes good care of his little brother Vegas.

And that is my Poker. He is just a great bunny. Now lets talk about my new bunny Vegas:

He is very quiet. He loves his toys that have bells in them. he nudges them around his cage. He is not yet litter trained which drives me crazy, but i know he will get there. He loves hay, and LOVES to spill his pellets. he is such a mush. he loves to lay on the back of my neck and try to eat my hair. He enjoys butt baths, but loves being wrapped in a big warm towel even more. He binkies more than any bunny i have ever seen. he is super cuddly and loves to sit around and wait for Poker to groom him. He is my lazy one. he doesn't mind the dog, but doesnt really want to be near her either. he is settliong in slowly, but he will get there.

thats my bunny story. they are my little lovers. :) hmm the title of the blog is a little off, but ill get aroind to something better :) i hope everyone enjoyed the intro blog.. we will get onto something much better next time. thanks everyoneeee :)

Sounds like you have some really adorable bunny's. I am glad they are getting along right now, when the hormones kick in, it may be a different scene.

Latest posts

Back