Variety of Pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a big list (though if I were to list all of the animals I've had over the years, it'd be really long):

Dog

Kaya - my Australian Cattle dog mix (at least, that's what we think sheis) and dingo lookalike. 10 years old, sometimes going on 2. Stealsfood from counters. Is afraid of my plecos in the aquarium. Terrifiedof the neighbor who once had a ferret under her coat (Kaya thought itwas some weird 'Alien' chestburster when it popped it's head out frombeneath the jacket, and ever since she's been barking bloody hell atthe neighbor when she sees her). Will do anything for a treat(including squealing on the cats if they are trying to steal food fromthe counter that she can't reach). Knows some tricks (crawls on herbelly, spins in rapid circles, limps, falls over and plays dead whenyou 'shoot' her). Climbs trees. Great watchdog. Gives tons of kisses.(Especially after Hoovering up the bunny balls. :?) Hates other dogs.Archnemesis - the Squirrel. Is adept at covering up thefts. When caughtstealing a hamburger once, Kaya managed to projectile-spit it out ofher mouth, flinging it right across the room...followed with a look onher face that said, "What? I didn't do anything." Favorite foods(not that she gets most of these...she doesn't...but would sell her ownmom to get them): avocadoes, pizza, potatoes, tomatoes, olives, carrots(especially Raph's), oranges, apples, blueberries, bread, Tim Horton'sanything, cheese, French fries, chocolate, pastries, any human foodleft off the list. Oh, and dog food.

Cat

Tasha - petite calico polydactyl cat. 14 years old, almost 15. Loves toeat. Loves to throw up. Loves to create messes everywhere. Skinnierthan Kate Moss on a diet. Hates Kaya. Loves people. Has a penchant foreating plastic grocery bags (after one trip to the vet's many yearsago, we have long since learned to always put them away). Loves to walkon tables, countertops, etc. - much to my chagrin. Afraid of theoutdoors...will only venture in the backyard for 10 minutes or so, thenpanics to come back in. Is a teenyweight in size, but will stand up toanything if confronted. Has a BIG mouth...can reach decibels yetunknown if she wants something. (Maybe she should try out for AmericanIdol?)

Cat

Fritz. Big. Bad. Blue. 12 years old. The epitome of the 'fraidy cat'.Will start fights with every cat he sees, butis afraid of thefish in the aquarium (see Kaya's bio for similar quirk...makes methink, there must be something about those fish that I'm not seeing:?). Has the densest coat I've ever seen on a cat. Has been to thevet's more times than I'd care to think about, for infections, wounds,car accident (before he came to live with me), and general weirdness.Loves to eat corn on the cob. Loves to purr. Loudly. Also is employedparttime (winters only) as a footwarmer in the bedroom.

Bunny

Anna. Big. Sweet. Pushy. Will not disclose her age ;). Sheds all atonce...*poof*...hair all over everything. Loves dogs. Neutral withcats. Favorite passtime: writing messages in code to Raph using bunnyballs. Gets upset when Kaya eats the messages. Loves to nuzzle. Hatesto be picked up. Loves food, and it loves her. Takes pride in groomingherself *just so*. Favorite saying (written in her high school yearbook): "I'm ready for my closeup now, Mr. DeMille".

Psychobunny

Raph. Big. Bad. Blue. 2 years old. Once aspired to be king of theworld. Settled for king of the house instead. Loves Anna. Hates anyonewho goes near Anna. Love/hate relationship with the other animals. Hasa room with a view. Loves baths. Loves massages. Hates getting earscleaned. Would love to have his own personal valet. (Oh wait...healready does...:?) Was expert ambushman when he lorded over thebackyard. Now aspires to take over the remote control for the tv duringmovie nights. Favorite movie: Harvey. (Banned from watching Night ofthe Lepus in case it gives him ideas.) Favorite foods: everything thatdoesn't move - and sometimes some that do.

Fish

Assorted. Platys. Cats. Gourami (thinks he's special just cuz he's*gold*). Tetras. Plecos with 'tude - I swear I saw them conspiring oncein the bottom of the tank...makes me nervous to go to bed at night now.Monty is the biggest at almost 1 foot long. Loves to bully the others.Afraid of the net, will freak and crash into the side of the tank whenchased by it. Scares the bejeezus out of the cats and dog. Am thinkingof renting him out to Steven Spielberg for his next epic horror: "Jaws11 - When Tank Fish Go Bad".

;)

Okay everyone get ready for my massive pet list.....

Binky - Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

Im so jealous of you all with a bunch of pets in your family :(

You can never have enough pets.....my list is*never* the same, always changing.I also foster pets from the spca(andnormally end up adopting them)but here is my list for today, tomorrowit could be different;).......

Dogs:

Kala-1.5 yr old schnoodle full of personality and "Spunk" laughs mylittle ummm I would like to say angel but she is more of a little devilthen anything lolz.....she thinks she's the queen of all dogs.....

Dantay-black great dane, will put up with every thing that you do tohim...haha I have a little pony saddle*really really tiny* that I dresshim up in for halloween when I give out candy to the trick ortreaters....

Lily-English golden retriever, very friendly...really really friendly....gets over excited easilly*lolz*

Tanya-Australian Shepherd, haha the one that *hurds* the pets..and meoccasionally...the dog that I bring with me when I go riding....

Parrots:
Willow-Timneh african grey.Shy with strangers but supperrediculesly friendly with ppl that she knows-especially if you give hera treat...she also has a very big vocab-drives the dogs nuts when Itell them to actually listen to her *winks*

Baby-male Solomon island Eclectus parrot-he's my baby.I love him somuch, I have had him since I was 11-12 and has been by far the bestparrot that I have ever met...I had love birds b4 him..

Clover-Another male SIE eclectus, one of my babies but is'nt glued to me, he's more out going especially when we have company.

Ruby-My female SIE.haha she has "personality" my bf is scared to hold her, she gets very horomonal with 3 male SIE's......

Emerald-Anonther male SIE, is the quietest out of the bunch and is more attached to clover then me or my bf.

Horses:

Skuggi-my 5 yr old icelandic mare

Tiara-Gypsy Vanner

Tequila-my little devil pony....

Bunns:*I dont really know there personalitties yet cause I just got them on friday.....

Brandy-a female lop of some sort.....

Niquita-my female baby Flemmy

Oliver-my buck

Other doe-not named yet.....

Cat:

Pepper-a rescued Tabby cat that is shy of strangers but good with ppl that he trusts....

Well i have 20 rabbits; ginger, damien, brandy,thumper, digger, bubba, daisy tia snuffles, tiny, mischief, squiggles,kenzie, casey, sonny, storm, phineas, dumbledore, maisy, flopsy, harleyand unnamed as of yet. And 6 guinea pigs; taylor, skye, jc, jaffa,mitch and pepe. And 3 hamsters; lucky, fudge and smudge. One cat maximand 2 tanks of fish.

Latest posts

Back