Vanillia and her bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klelia_Jerry

Reaction score
Vanillia, thus I name her, is my second rabbit. She is a Holland dwarf rabbit( maybe). She is white with black ears and brown big eyes. She's given to me about 3-4 months ago. When I take her she was injured but I take her to the vet and she said that she was ok, only she have to eat, drink and sleep and in a few weeks she will be fine. And she was right. Now she is very playful, active but very naughty. I love her very much!!! :D
Vanillia has gave birth one week ago to three beautiful little babies.
1st day(first image)
After 7 days...( second image)It seems to be splashy, sorry :(

View attachment 1450890733194.jpg

View attachment 1450890926105.jpg

The one in the middle is the fat, the one in the right side is the thin and the other in the left side is the normal.

They're very cute. Perhaps the thin one is not getting enough food? It might help if you hold the mother in your lap and hold the thing baby up to her teats for an extra feed to help put some weight on.

No, the thin one is getting as food as the other babies but it still be thin, I don't know the reason. I have been helping a lot of times but it don't want to eat. Only with the other babies.

Back