Vancouver, BC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can have one at my place sooner than later, but a big meet up in Kamloops sounds kinda cool. too. :)

We can all volunteer to help out TRACS, too, the rabbit sanctuary people. Maybe a bunny barn raising party?

sas :D

BunnyRosanna only lives a few blocks from me, betcha she'd LOVE to attend with dh Rob. :) They've visted a few times, and Rob even built the foster buns the most awesome condo! (I know, I have to put up pics... and update my Blog... and ....)

sas :biggrin2:

Yeah....About time for Kamloops again...will it be an ARBA sponsored show? I went a few years back and since then nothing. Shows up northern BC are non existant so anything is a warm and welcome time for all of us bunny lovers...looking forward to meeting you all.

luckyjranch wrote:
Yeah....About time for Kamloops again...will it be an ARBA sponsored show?
There is no updates about Kamloops. I'll see what I can find out this weekend.
As far as ARBA shows, there is none registered in BC for the rest of the year. VIRBA was a couple of weeks ago.

The next closest show is in Calgary (CHESTERMERE AB) on May 2 - 2009.

After that, there is Edmonton on the August long weekend.

I would love to get in on a meet up. I live in Burnaby if anyone else lives around me send me a message :)

Also if anyone knows of people that are looking for a place to live in the fall let me know. I am probaby going to be looking at getting an animal friendly house to rent but I need people (and their animals) to come live with me.

Hey vancouverites! I'm going away for a couple days next week and was wondering if someone knows of anyone that would be able to come to my house to feed my babes while I'm not here. I was going to board them for a few days but thinking on that I would rather someone came to my house so they were able to stay in their own cages. Although I'm more then willing to pay someone to help me out I'm on a tight budget so I am looking for the best possible price as well. Thanks

Hi Faerin, did you find someone? I think Pixiestixxxx lives in Burnaby (although she may not have transportation). Where exactly (almost) are you?

And a belated welcome to RO! (I sent you the invite!)

Hope all is well with the buns!

sas

Pipp wrote:
(I sent you the invite!)

Thanks for that by the way :) I'm sorry I didn't find you guys sooner!

Nope I have yet to find someone. I will have to send her a message. Thanks for the info. I live really close to the royal oak skytrain station.

I would love to meet up with other bun owners in the area (or at least along a transit route) and maybe show off my two cuties hehe. I met this really nice woman at the park downtown the other day who instead of bringing a dog she had her adorable lionhead on a lead. Of course I had to go say hi but my puppy wanted to say hi as well and I knew that wouldn't to over to well lol. Apparently she brings her bun there all the time and he has a great time. Makes me want to see if my slightly more laid back male would be up for a park visit :p

There is another member in Burnaby as well that I know of. Her name is Joann, and her username is bummietime. She has looked after my buns a few times before, and I have looked after hers.

You could try sending her a PM to see if she is still around.

--Dawn

Thanks I just ended up getting a guy that works next door to my house to feed them. They are craving attention at the moment so as soon as the furniture shop closes next door I'm going to let them both out so they can have a bunny date.

Why does Vancouverite remind me of *********. hmmm

NEXT TIME.

***Payta***

***edited for content***

Back