Valerie Bertinelli's Book "Losing It"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeysMomMom

Reaction score
I just got done reading Valerie Bertinelli's book titled "Losing It." It was a very good book and I enjoyed every page of it. I couldn't put it down. It is good to see there are others out there who have the same issues and thoughts. Especially about self image, dieting, losing weight etc. I always liked her as an actress and she did have a crazy life and managed to get herself together. I was just wondering if anyone else has read or is reading this book?

I'm waiting for it to come to the library. I wasn't sure if I was going to read it (just have so many books I know I want to read) but after reading your review, I will!

I bought it on ebay. Now it is cheaper at the grocery store. I gave it to a friend to read. Very good book. Do you like her?

I was wondering how this book was....I always loved Valerie Bertinelli, and thought she was really beautiful. Glad to hear that the book is good....hope our library gets it soon. We have so many books that we're going to have to get another house just for the books....so I've got to start using the library!!!!

I thought about reading it (I'd get it from the library as well, lol.) I saw her on Rachel Ray and Oprah. I love her! She looks so awesome for her age too. Her dad read it he said and told her TMI, haha.

I saw her on Oprah and Rachel Ray. I can relate to her. Her book helped me see that I am not the only one who had a problem with food. I only need to lose 15 lbs., but I eat when sad, stressed, happy you name it. Not too good. I work out, but eat more then I burn. I know that I can beat this food problem I have. I lost 3 lbs. so far and she was an inspiration to me. GREAT BOOK.

Latest posts

Back