Valentines Day ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S anyone got any plans?

Think I will be sleeping hehe I'm still awake now and got to be at work for 7:30am and won't finish til 8:00pm. And I said I would cook Phil a meal (this was before I knew what hours I would be working) he offered to do it for me but I wanna do it so will be cooking up around 8:30ish when I get in think we will have that and some drinks and I must be stupid but I got him Transformers on DVD because I knew he wanted to watch it so I guess will have to sit through that.. Nooo why didn't I get a chick flick like Dirty Dancing or Pretty Woman hehe. Huh well at least I can snooze through it and have a good excuse hehe.

Oohh and I got some cream cakes for after dinner yum (although if my cooking turns out bad they may have to be the main course rather than desert hehe)

Anyways, Wishing you all a happy valentines day xx

Happy Valentines day to you too! I hope your dinner works out - although if you think about it, just eating sweets for dinner wouldn't be all that bad :)Too funny about the movie!

We are going to do the same... to many kids (all furred) to go anywhere, so we'll watch movies, have drinks, relax. Enjoy :)

I already got my dozen roses today!! I wonder if he has anything else planned (one can hope).

Valentine's Day is a rather sadtime for us - my husband's mother was killed in a car accident the day before Valentine's (2 days before my son Matthew's birthday).

Hubby left a beautiful hand written card and a big box of milk chocolates by my computer this morning. We met nearly 30 years ago at a Valentine's Day dance.

Pam

Happy Valentines day to everyone. Pam I am so sorry about you and your husbands loss. Mezeta i liked the Transformer movie, I thought it was pretty good.

Today I will do my normal everyday things, then tonight I am meeting the woman that runs the guinea pig rescue to pick up a hamster and we are grabbing a bite to eat at the resturaunt to eat, by the time i get home it will be time for bed,lol. This weekend i want to take the kids to see The Spiderwick Chronicles, ok well i want to see it, then we will probablly go out to dinner.

Happy Valentines Day ! :hearts

Well, so far I did bad today. Yesterday, I changed my hubby and my alarm clock setting to wake me up at a later time after he left for work. He never checks the alarm and I forgot to tell him I changed it. So, he went to bed last night...and forgot to check it. So, I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom and saw the clock...and noticed he should have been on the train already! So I tried to wake him up as nicely as possible to tell him he's late for work. I felt bad. Not entirely my fault, as he should have checked the alarm, but mostly mine because I forgot to tell him I changed it (which I usually never do). So, he'll be at work late tonight too...there goes most of my Valentines plan. :headsmack:huh

Well here are my plans for today...I get to go to the docs today for tests at 2pm (fun times) then I'm going to come home and clean. Set up the candy boxes and a teddy bear I bought for my hubby. And I'm making steak fajitas for dinner.

Well, I hope to walk into work to find a mound of chocolates and baked goods because the old ladies at work love to fatten every one up!

:biggrin2:

Then, Ryan is taking me out to dinner tonight. I already got a stuffed puppy, chocolate, cute undies, and flowers ;).

I left a TY Beanie Bear for my wife before I went to work.

i36zxf.gif

Itis a retired bear so you can't get them anymore, but it was appropriate. :D

I also picked up some treats for the bunnies and the dog.

I got something outrageously exspensive and completely unexpected...

But I think he had ulterior motives...

But eh.. im cool with it.. especially since I will look so cool on it...

my day is rather uneventfull. . . my current "valentine" got a great mix cd from me, but the whole plan of planting a kiss failed with the fact that i am sick. . . and decided there is no joy in sharing illness with a loved one this valentine's day.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Well, my husband comes home from work saying he didn't have time to get me anything. He does this sometimes to tease me. He asked if I was mad, I said no, honey;). He opened the card I got him and the Neti Pot. Yes, he's been having sinus issues, so I got him one (he would never know where to find one in the store.):D.

Then he brings in the bag:D. He got me a very pretty necklace, a mirrored thing with a glass rose laying on it and it says I love you and another real small one that hasa bunny on it!:D He had to work tonight though, so no plans:(, oh well.

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Nothing says love like a Neti Pot...

I got my husband one for Christmas..lol
LOL! That's funny. Well, honestly, I didn't know what to get him, so it's practical:p. There's nothing he wants and he even said it was great cuz he needed that, hee.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
GoinBackToCali wrote:
Nothing says love like a Neti Pot...

I got my husband one for Christmas..lol
LOL! That's funny. Well, honestly, I didn't know what to get him, so it's practical:p. There's nothing he wants and he even said it was great cuz he needed that, hee.
They're awesome :)just make sure to use luke warm water :p

Well, I am nice and fat from the goodies at work. The old ladies treat us well. We have an older lady from Germany...and man...she makes the best goodies!

Ryan and I tried to go to The Outback Steakhouse for dinner, but...uh...the wait was 75 minutes for TWO people :shock:.

We ended up at Red Robin and had a great dinner...even got our favorite waiter :D.

my boyfried surprised me with a big bouquet of flowers and his bringing home the BEST pizza in town for me, it's a local pizza place and my favorite is a roasted garlic pizza..mmm-mmm good! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back