vaccuming!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiron

Reaction score
Will someone explain to me why my neighbors are vaccuming their house at 1 in the freaking morning??? If they wanted to vaccum up something they spilt I would understand but its been going on long enough to assume they are vaccuming the entire apartment. ONE IN THE MORNING PEOPLE?!?!?!?! *dies* and then people wonder why I'm not a friendly person.

LOL! I was vacuuming at 1 a.m. this morning! Sorry! I didn't realize you could hear it from there! ;)

Actually, I was just vacuuming up where I brushed Bo - I think he's finally going to stop molting soon!

Maybe they work 2nd shift? or 3rd and they were up? We had a similar problem when we first got married - our upstairs neighbors would let their dog run from front to back of the apartment all night! and early morning! I think they worked 11 to 7. THEN they would let him out on their balcony above me and he would pee down on ours! It was BAD!

I was pregnant and grumpy anyhow.

Lmao Bo

Nope, its a family of who knows how many actually live there. If they work they all work 1st shift jobs. They just stay up till 1 in the morning (the kids too!) and tonight they decided to vaccum before bed lol.

We are the upstairs neighbors and I feel sorry for the guys downstairs with all my DDR playing. But I make sure to stop around 8:30pm ish and they're young brothers in their early 20s so I don't think we're a problem to them so far even with the cats running back and forth the apartment all night.

Latest posts

Back